Are you working, (where and what you do) or school?

Proffa

A pentose?

And it's a bit off topic ask me with pm or something ;)

It's ribose.

I was just kidding, it was a random question off the top of my head. To see if you were qualified. :P

I also work in a church committee.

It's ribose.

I was just kidding, it was a random question off the top of my head. To see if you were qualified. :P

I also work in a church committee.

Indeed a ribose is a pentose but you can cheat and look for the definition on wikipedia or something :P

I finished electrical engineering school and atm i don't have any job,soon i'll work in profession in other country,probably Slovenia or Germany,will see,

ConQ

i sell drugs

LOL most profitable profession available!

I used to work as a low voltage electrician (alarms. controls, cable, phone, home automation) and everything inbetween.

On mental health disability now. major depression and bi-polar. ADD

i´m medic, and I work in administration, managing resources for the hospital, we provide free medical services to poor people, and im like a boss in that hospital =).... at january ill star a master in Healt Management, 3 years, and after that, another master in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy...

i sell drugs

That's not often LOL.

Well, I work at NOC. Please don't ask me what it is , I find it difficult to explain but Wikipedia explains more boredom of this work here ( if you want to know it.)

I am an inspector that performs industrial radiography. All that means is that I x-ray things that are not alive. This includes pipe, castings, forgings, all welds, auto parts, plastic items, etc.......Mostly work in power plants and petroleum refineries. It all depends on what area of the country I am working in really.

I do this for 12-15 weeks in the spring and then again in the fall. During the summer and winter I tend bar.

I study chemical and environmental engineering(nor sure about translation in english:D....verfahrens und umwelttechnik) the first year in wismar,germany:)...its hard,but we will seexD

lol you think first year of chemical engineering is hard?

Well you sir are in for a real surprise. Wait until you get to junior year. :)