Minecraft Minecraft Creations!

Jefke

We will be starting project builds on the server. Permissions have been set up for it. We just need to figure out what kind of build we want to make. how big and what not.

Admin permissions will be set up a little differently on the new map (they vary from map to map, i prefer it that way)

NOTICE: Cracked versions of the game WILL NOT be allowed on project builds. Too much potential for grieving. Default grouping will be set to USER, they have no build/deconstruction rights at all. and their command list only has like 6 things on it.

I like the idea of doing a floating village. i think that would be pretty cool and hopefully will attract more people to the server. which is always a good thing. right now we are doing pretty good but there are still some inactive times (which helps for me when working on server settings) but really right now its set up to the point where any changes would just be a simple restart. let me know if you guys want to start this this week and ill get a new map set up on the server.

vent will also help a ton when doing these project maps.

2011_12_30_19_45_52.png

Hi guys, Fate from ET (quirkymonsta in mc) here.

The projects are starting to look good together. Feel free to add to the island where I built the wharf, at the moment I am building roads which can perhaps turn into a medieval city? I'm looking at the area in the picture below to make a town area, at the moment making a cathedral style building.

2011_12_30_19_52_39.png

Please feel free to add stuff in the area; I am happy to work around it.

I will be gone for a couple weeks, I'm moving and it will take awhile to get internet set up at the new location.. The server should be set up and run perfectly fine without any issues. however if there are issues kai should be able to take care of them. any issue with plugins, you can let me know here and i will get to it when i can. ill just check the server out from time to time from a families house and make sure everything is still running fine. however i really doubt this will be an issue during the time i wont have internet at least.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone pin this topic here please?:]

Built this a while ago but thought I'd post it anyways

ayoj9d.png

Who the hell hijacked my banner?! *Looks at Krauersaut, Quovadis and Caulk!* Also, who wrote kutje? =O !slap

w96xok.png

• Like 2

lol u haven't play Minecraft for long huh? That was like almost 5 months ago :)

Can someone pin this topic here please?:]

Built this a while ago but thought I'd post it anyways

ayoj9d.png

Who the hell hijacked my banner?! *Looks at Krauersaut, Quovadis and Caulk!* Also, who wrote kutje? =O !slap

w96xok.png

lol u haven't play Minecraft for long huh? That was like almost 5 months ago :)

Edit: my tree is still there hehe :)

Edited by QuoVadiS

We surely MUST do something like this. But those guys are freaking badass. It looks sooooo good.

i know they are sick!! I have started to make one but i dont have the "real" minecraft so i cant continue making it :/ so you guys can take over it! Make me proud!!