Minecraft Minecraft Creations!

Jefke

Don't tell me you counted every block .. If that is the case, you honestly have too much free time hahaha

No, when I was moving it to a different world (I usually work on a ship in one world and then move the finished product to the world where I keep all of my completed works), mcedit listed the number of blocks that it was moving at around 3.2 million. It was a moment of accomplishment as well as a "I really need to good outside more often."

As for the star destroyer, all I can say is LOLOLOLOL. Wookiepedia lists the imperial I-class star destroyer as 1.6 kilometers in length. I've done two projects that both barely surpassed the .6 kilometer mark, and each one took about a month of on and off work just to complete their respective hulls. If I was ever going to do something of that size (and I would have to do it to scale, just on principle), I'd do the Romulan D'deridex class warbird (1.4 km).

• Like 1

If not the ISD then maybe Victory II-class star destroyer. Stated to be only 900m long but looks almost the same way :D

Imagine making the Arc Hammer SD =9,600m

Or the Executor-class SSD = 19000m :D

• Like 1

Nice work dude!

Yea, that wasn't me. Just google "executor class minecraft" and you'll find the same image. All my posts before that are mine, but I can't take credit for that beast.

Hey hey :)

Today i started after a long time, my Minecraft and i build this little farm.

It's not much and not as big as some other Buildings here but i think it's a good start ^^

Greetings Chilly

I like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a small town my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and his wife and my step sister have been working on..

What I use in game..

MC 1.8.6

Chroma Hills resource pack

SEUS shader mod v 10.2 Ultra Preview

Everything set to highest setting at 1920x1080 120 FPS

This first pic is me looking through a window in my unfinished house at our little town

8cWiFir.png

Another of our town all lit up at night.

5bTffVP.png

This pic is the backside of my house, also it shows the farm I am trying to get together.

NiSc3zK.png

• Like 2

This is a small town my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and his wife and my step sister have been working on..

Aweomse that you play minecraft with so many family members!!

• Like 1

Aweomse that you play minecraft with so many family members!!

Yeah it is really cool. We all live apart from each other and don't get to see one another to often. So we bought our own server, we all get on skype and enjoy our time together.. We are blessed :D

• Like 1

Yeah it is really cool. We all live apart from each other and don't get to see one another to often. So we bought our own server, we all get on skype and enjoy our time together.. We are blessed :D

Hmm.. I should maybe propose it as a new family reunion method so I don't have to attend to the boring family reunions once every few years where I don't even know half the attendants haha.

• Like 1

Hmm.. I should maybe propose it as a new family reunion method so I don't have to attend to the boring family reunions once every few years where I don't even know half the attendants haha.

lol family reunion via Skype, and MC as the entertainment, not a bad idea at all lol

• Like 1