Minecraft Minecraft Creations!

Jefke

Getting back into Minecraft... here's a project of mine from my world.

Resource Pack: Soartex Fanver (Fanver version)
Shader pack: Sildur's Shaders Medium with Optifine Ultra, all settings at Fancy.

Day:
post-9897-0-47183000-1414776076_thumb.png
Night:
post-9897-0-16651200-1414764794_thumb.png

• Like 2

It's not much, but its my new minecraft home!  It's a start lol

npjRHRK.png?1

Not bad! :D I personally am a window person and think it might be a touch dark inside though... ;)

BTW, which texture pack are you using?

• Like 1

Yeah I added some windows right after I posted this hehe, it was to dark..  I am using the updated chromahills pack. I will be installing the shaders today also, love the realistic look of water and clouds with the shaders hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Just a big sign that has my name.. If anyone wants to see my place, its not far from spawn. there is a road that connects my place to the spawn. Tell me how you guys like it.

It's not much, but its my new minecraft home!  It's a start lol

npjRHRK.png?1

Thats a nice house, is that made of mossy cobble?

post-12929-0-43491900-1416022631_thumb.png

4mb922377drax9ofg.jpg

the big pyramid got a underwater entrance from the river, the small pyramids are chicken farms, and the plains are for hunting monsters easy at night to gain some XP :)

standing on a pillar of sand if you wonder :)

n4mmx443x9jxladfg.jpg

A mine in hardcore mode, the buttons are a really good design trick.

Edited by oVe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Technically everything here is a creation. Hillsides, bodies of water, elevation, etc. has all been modified (quite heavily in some cases) in some way from the seed.

post-9897-0-25206900-1425072245_thumb.pngpost-9897-0-71682100-1425072271_thumb.pngpost-9897-0-32085900-1425072288_thumb.pngpost-9897-0-30346300-1425072296_thumb.pngpost-9897-0-98142300-1425072315_thumb.png

• Like 2

Technically everything here is a creation. Hillsides, bodies of water, elevation, etc. has all been modified (quite heavily in some cases) in some way from the seed.

attachicon.gif2015-02-27_12.30.06.pngattachicon.gif2015-02-27_12.25.44.pngattachicon.gif2015-02-27_12.26.00.pngattachicon.gif2015-02-27_12.36.07.pngattachicon.gif2015-02-27_12.35.06.png

Very nice...  What shaders are you using?  Oh and what MC version also?

Very nice...  What shaders are you using?  Oh and what MC version also?

Minecraft 1.8.0. The shaders are Sildur's Dynamic (Medium), running atop ShaderMod which is atop OptiFine. :crazy

Edited by Xernicus

:hijack I'm just sitting here and thinking of buying the minecraft. Good looking creations!

It's well worth it.

I got my introduction to Minecraft back in it's Alpha/Beta days. I thought it was stupid, tbh. In fact you could probably quote me saying "This is a ripoff of LEGO. LEGO has computer games too... what point is there to this?"

Well I got addicted to the free web-based Classic version, and I learned the point of Minecraft... freedom of creation, with no limits.

I must admit, I started playing with a cracked launcher and hosting my own server with the connection to minecraft.net turned off. That didn't last long. Sure, I could protect my server with password requirements (and I did for awhile), antigrief, etc... but the game truly is worth buying, and hence I bought it.

• Like 1

It's well worth it.

I got my introduction to Minecraft back in it's Alpha/Beta days. I thought it was stupid, tbh. In fact you could probably quote me saying "This is a ripoff of LEGO. LEGO has computer games too... what point is there to this?"

Well I got addicted to the free web-based Classic version, and I learned the point of Minecraft... freedom of creation, with no limits.

I must admit, I started playing with a cracked launcher and hosting my own server with the connection to minecraft.net turned off. That didn't last long. Sure, I could protect my server with password requirements (and I did for awhile), antigrief, etc... but the game truly is worth buying, and hence I bought it.

Yeah.

I've played it few times and it always takes few hours :D

Especially I like that you can make machines and systems with redstone(?) It's supercool