Bind executor

You have 3 Pseudow ,no desire to change every day. I have the solutions

/Seta Pseudo_1 "name Mr.me ; seta toggle_pseudo vstr pseudo_2"

/Seta Pseudo_2 "name Mr.you; seta toggle_pseudo vstr pseudo_3"

/Seta Pseudo_3 "name Mr.Succes; seta toggle_pseudo vstr pseudo_1"

/Seta Toggle_pseudo "vstr PSeudo_1"

/Bind X "vstr Toggle_pseudo"

Don't remove "name

When a lean time you got the Mr.me when you press again a second time you have the Mr.you when you press again a third time you have the Mr.Succes and so on. :]

Well found! I usually use 2 different name, I'll try it as soon as I can :)

p.s.: (a bit off topic) However if u want to join us fix ur name Funky*, keep only 1 game name, avoid to have different ones ^^

I use a similar one, however it works a little different than this one. Instead of changing the name. You are able to cycle through the names by hitting F9 it will show you the names on the screen, and you can press F10 to select the name. Some servers limit how many times you can change your name so I find this method is more easier.

set gamename1 "set nameset set name ^7Novice; set nextname vstr gamename2; echo ^?#!^7 Name: ^7Novice" 
set gamename2 "set nameset set name ^?=^9F^7|^9A^?=^7Novice; set nextname vstr gamename3; echo ^?#!^7 Name: ^?=^9F^7|^9A^?=^7Novice"
set gamename3 "set nameset set name ^?.^9bb^?.^7jACk; set nextname vstr gamename4; echo ^?#!^7 Name: ^?.^9bb^?.^7jACk"
set gamename4 "set nameset set name ^8Puta^6*; set nextname vstr gamename5; echo ^?#!^7 Name: ^8Puta^6*" 
set gamename5 "set nameset set name ^0=^1*^0=^9|^7CELEBRO; set nextname vstr gamename6; echo ^?#!^7 Name: ^0=^1*^0=^9|^7CELEBRO"
set gamename6 "set nameset set name ^7Sim^:ple^9ton^?[^1jACk^?]; set nextname vstr gamename1; echo ^?#!^7 Name: ^7Sim^:ple^9ton^?[^1jACk^?]" 
set nextname "vstr gamename1"
bind F9 "vstr nextname" 
bind F10 "vstr nameset"

• Like 1

Great i searched it and now i find :P

I tested your scrip novice, it is very helpfull if you have some name but i have a question, how did you do for comeback to "gamename1" if you used "gamename 6"?

[quote name=Ark_:)' timestamp='1321780321' post='242101]

Great i searched it and now i find :P

I tested your scrip novice, it is very helpfull if you have some name but i have a question, how did you do for comeback to "gamename1" if you used "gamename 6"?

You will see in gamename 6 that in the middle it says "set nextname vstr gamename1" - that re-sets the toggle to gamename1 :)