Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3? Vote Now!

WormBurner

Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which One do You Prefer?

• Battlefield 3
    • Modern Warfare 3
    • Both!
    • Neither, They Both Suck!

the Warfare story will be good and gameplay might be easier, Battlefield story will be so-so and the gameplay is gonna piss you off (from dying so much)

this is just a guess as how all the past of the two have always been

i like both series tho. i have yet to play the latest installments

I like 'em both. You can't ever compare them. Completely different gameplay, feels different.

I agree, the gameplay is completely different between the two. MW3 is a lot faster faster paced - more run and gun style whereas BF is more team oriented and slower paced but more realistic.

I think they're both great games and know they'll both be consuming many hours of my life!

:war:

Yeah, I can understand that they are completely different games. My main thing is that Mw3 will not live up to the hype. COD games never do. It will be okay, but will probably just be tons more noob toobing, camping, and random spamming. :/ Battlefield on the other hand actually requires tactics and thinking.

Cod4 and BF3 are my games of choice, not so keen on the newest modern warfare since they went with the matchmaking for the multiplayer, still a good game though. However I havent had a chance to check out MW3 so i cant comment on that.

Perhaps in the future.