problem with et and xfire on windows 7

en!gma956

well i had the guid problem when i first installed this game to my pc and i got that fixed,but yesterday i installed xfire and joined a server and it said i had no guid and my xp is at 29k which im not complaining but i know it not mine cause i was only at 8k...im more than sure i lost my xp which sucks cause i ws going for the 40k so i can apply :( anyone have the same issues or know how to fix or prevent this?i dont want to have this problem anymore .

Edited by en!gma956

Well to get a new ETkey and install it properly, see my tutorial in my sig. Need any help - let me know!

As for your XP - if there are any other FA members who can vouch for your previous XP on hardcore then ask them to confirm it :)

From what I saw last night on HC, you had 0xp because there was no GUID (so you lost all of it). And /pb_cl_enable; pb_system 1; reconnect; didn't solve it..

I have the solutions to your problem F|A has a generator system etkey

Here is the link = http://fearless-assassins.com/etkey-enemy-territory/

Info = You save the file, you go to the folder of the game Wolfenstein Enemy Territory you copy the file you downloaded and you put it in the folder Etmain xfire you leave, you reconnect If the problem is not resolved then it just xfire, xfire take up a lot when you play Ping therefore better now and open W:Et And all alone

by .Magic*

well i had the guid problem when i first installed this game to my pc and i got that fixed,but yesterday i installed xfire and joined a server and it said i had no guid and my xp is at 29k which im not complaining but i know it not mine cause i was only at 8k...im more than sure i lost my xp which sucks cause i ws going for the 40k so i can apply :( anyone have the same issues or know how to fix or prevent this?i dont want to have this problem anymore .

When you connect Server use Xfire , Its put new ETkey , and your old one is lost.

So,

I tell you try to detect ET manual from Xfire games , I mean select the ET path.

Anyway,

I was have this problem before , so I stopped use Xfire when I connect ET-Servers.

Thanks,

Have fun !!