The meaning of ur current game name - Why did you choose this game name?

Kat0n

In my case, at the beginning, I wanted to name myself 'Pyros' cuz I play a lot with the flamethrower, but I live in a region where i's often cold, so I chose Cryos : 'kruos' means 'cold' in greek and a lot of word which has a link with the cold begin with 'cryo-' in french ,but also in english :)

After more than 3 years The Dark Knight is still my favourite movie, watch it from time to time(saw it like 10-12 times lol), Heath Ledger ( Joker ) was brilliant in the movie, liked it for first and like it every time I watch the movie. Basicly thats why I choosed this name, my colors represent it also, Green, white, black, yellow:

Green, little yellow hair

White face

Black around the eyes

Red is missing because it didnt fit in my name :P

Ha, back when I was a MySpace junky 6ish years ago I played got suckered in to playing MafiaWars. I needed to choose a "Mobster" name so I went to google and found a place to generate one from my name. The results were "Matriarch *firstname* The Mangler" - then when I started to play ET I just brought that name over. :D Plus its fun to say to people "Heh, you got Mangled by a girl "

yes, i got my name from the 2002 movie The Pianist. If you gonna ask me about the movie or tell me "Hey, that movie was great!", i would honestly answer "I have no idea."......coz 'til now, i haven't seen that movie :(

• Like 1

When I came back to ET I played w/out nick a couple of times and was getting renamed by some stupid (non F|A) admins with all kind of nicks. So I started thinking what a good nick would be that's not stale but also stays in some peoples head in case we're playing some times together.

That's when my addiction to football came back in my mind and I chose Strobel, it's the name of an architect who once build the first stadium for my club.

My half sister and I, we used to play Stars Wars Jedi Knight 3 multiplayer, back in 2003-04. Since there was only one computer, we played under the same profile, and it was hers. She played under the name Callista, and so do I, coz I was too lazy to create another.

After a while, and since people were tired to not know who they were talking to, I finally decided to make a distinction to the name when I was playing -> CallisTa. But obviously it was not enough, so I took later K.LisTa. Different spelling, but same pronunciation in French. So yeah, my name is actually a girl name :P

And my xfire account was also hers, but since she stopped playing years ago, I took it for my own.

When I started playing ET first I started with the nick "DaHobbit" - I didn't have internet on my pc when I played first so I was able to play against bots offline on one map - oasis. The bots names were mostly from LOTR and one was called "TheHobbit" so I picked "DaHobbit" to be different and since noone else would use that nick =)

Panini* is the name of the clan I'm a leader in, started off in April 2009 as a bit of fun with 2 of my friends who loved eating paninis and started growing from then on until now. I use @mp3. because I used to listen to music while playing at that time.

The colours are simple as well, Hobbit@mp3. is in the colours of the Irish flag so it's easy to know where I come from =)

First I was MrJoske

I have been calling me online joske since 5 years or so (started all at school when we were joking with religion and named God Joske ^^)

I changed it to DrJoske when I spammed the in-game chat with ridiculous questions and statements => Isch 'promoted' me to doctor ^^

• Like 1

i had my first name terminator but changed it to DREAM>> because when i was new to et their was guy on server which i earlier played(not fa)his name was DREAM WARRIOR he was the first person who told me about the game and i can say my first friend on et but after 3 months playing with him he stooped playing and i never met him from that day so in his memory i took his first name...............miss you dream...