How to outtroll a wannabetroll

JoeDirt

• Administrators

Dare please, I told you many times about vent crashing/lagging, but whatever you are the master! You are right and we are wrong! That's how it works right?

Search on forums, there is no post/topic about vent issues and I even said the same in the topic which Dan deleted topic directly. You told me that way before and I even had replied to it on steam if i recall correctly that's its fixed and u also confirmed it's fixed.

I never had seen any message saying "Vent is continuously lagging" and is still not yet fixed. If their would be long lasting issue then trust me many would have complain about it by now. And it's not me saying this other members told same that they haven't seen any issue.

The only issue which I was aware of COD4 HC lagging and we fixed it in few weeks by getting new dedicated box. We didn't go and run behind the backs. You will see many topics regarding COD4 server lag because it existed before but none for vent. I guess all this vent issues started coming up after other members asked us why those leaders are not playing on our servers or always on different vent. At that time we knew there was different vent and different little group.

As I said good luck finding "perfect" vent server with 100% up time through out 3 years and good luck finding company to host servers with zero lag because not even multi million dollar companies gaurantee that.. oh wait, you had time to report vent had issues like u mentioned but no time to report anywhere that we have new vent? Seriously?

U statements are contradicting with your self planted theories. I guess after all it's internet and people change with time. That's how I see it, now.

Heres to you Joe Dirt hears to you

Heres to you Joe Dirt hears to you

You may think your upperclass

But you are just a horses ass

Heres to you Joe Dirt heres to you

Get kicked out for using another vent. So glad i spent so many hours camping the bc2 server with warmongrel so it could fill up and then have to go to work when it fills up, then come back to empty server.

The only people using the alternate vent were the same people that used the old LAG fest of a vent. So what was the real issue? It was the same old people in vent everyday. We always tried to get new people in vent but they rather lurk instead on the server. That was there choice. Also Warmongrel donated plenty and he was kicked out by Joe just like that using the other vent. Just totally lame and childlike. Didn't think i was in highschool anymore.

To everyone else I enjoyed all our times on the cod 4 server and bc2. Ill be around on bf3, most of you have my gamertag if you wanna play.

• Like 1

• Administrators

True people change. That's where you can find out now that I don't give a shit!

Love,

Ava

Don't say "love" when you don't mean it. Too many people playing with wrong words. Again your both statement contradict.

Don't say "love" when you don't mean it. Too many people playing with wrong words. Again your both statement contradict.

Captain obvious is aboard. Don't you like sarcasm ?

Anyways, feel free to ban me. I am out of here.

• Administrators

Captain obvious is aboard. Don't you like sarcasm ?

Anyways, feel free to ban me. I am out of here.

Good sarcasm is good but lame sarcasm is always lame. Why would I ban you? If I have to, I would have done that by now. To be honest, I care less.

Good sarcasm is good but lame sarcasm is always lame. Why would I ban you? If I have to, I would have done that by now. To be honest, I care less. Move along.

Lol, you'll always make me laugh.

ok think this is getting a little outta hand, can someone /lock this before someone says something they regret...maybe try pm guys. The clan doesn't need to see this get any worse.

@everyone that got kicked out, sorry to hear what happened and hope we can still game together. One day I know this will all pass over and we'll look back and laugh at it. Till then I hope everyone can keep a level head and take a break from posting....

• Administrators

Lol, you'll always make me laugh.

Indeed some people always laugh for no reason sometimes.. I don't have to define who they are :)

Indeed some people always laugh for no reason sometimes.. I don't have to define who they are :)

No, laughing is always good! I don't hide that I do if often.At least I don't get butthurt over the net.

• Administrators
ok think this is getting a little outta hand, can someone /lock this before someone says something they regret...maybe try pm guys. The clan doesn't need to see this get any worse.

@everyone that got kicked out, sorry to hear what happened and hope we can still game together. One day I know this will all pass over and we'll look back and laugh at it. Till then I hope everyone can keep a level head and take a break from posting....

Already tried creating topic in leader section but even though Dan had time to delete topics he hadn't had time to reply to it.

http://fearless-assa...post__p__239173

/locked.

No, laughing is always good! I don't hide that I do if often.At least I don't get butthurt over the net.

The first person to mention that he/she is not butt hurt is always getting butt hurt...... I was just merely replying to your self planted theories.

• Administrators

Cool story but judging from the replies all of you are butthurt. And no not all people that used the other vent were kicked out. People that were kicked out have become dead weight and were taking positions that they clearly don't deserve. We are going towards exciting new places and we cannot do that when more then half of the leaders in the clan are not interested nor have the balls to tell us. Also as stated before numerous times donating to the clan doesn't give you immunity. Daredevil always respected you guys, always treated you better then other ET nubs and you stabbed him in the back. I really couldn't care if you troll me but when you f*** with Dare you cross the line and you must die.

• Like 9

• Administrators

They think I m trolling them but all I can say I was rolling them, Dan tried to get me banned was the funnies thing today. Got a good belly laugh. Poor guys is trying so hard.

rollz.JPG