COD MW 2 Holy crap guys

Medic Kane

whos this dude? looks like someone i used to know from way back in the days.... O.o but cant be that dude waaassss such a nub.

lol whats up mate, long time no see.

btw when did you become a mw2 guy?

Edited by speedfact

HEY speedfact, good to see you still around. Anyone still playing the original MW? I own MW2, but my poor laptop can not play it. Won't let you turn the graphics down low enough. Gunna have to wait until the wife is out of school to get a system that can play it.

Eh most of the guys from back then are either banned, lefted or MIA. There are still a few around, here and there. You know how it is. lol dude you know you posted this in MW2 but yes we still play COD4. Stop by some time. the ips have changed and hc is renamed after abnerdog passed away but everythings still the same. Now if we can get talen back i can pwn you two like the old days lol.

Good luck gettin that upgrade mate, before ya know it thatll be goin towards something else. Like a golden earrings or something.

Eh most of the guys from back then are either banned, lefted or MIA. There are still a few around, here and there. You know how it is. lol dude you know you posted this in MW2 but yes we still play COD4. Stop by some time. the ips have changed and hc is renamed after abnerdog passed away but everythings still the same. Now if we can get talen back i can pwn you two like the old days lol.

Good luck gettin that upgrade mate, before ya know it thatll be goin towards something else. Like a golden earrings or something.

HEY speedfact, good to see you still around. Anyone still playing the original MW? I own MW2, but my poor laptop can not play it. Won't let you turn the graphics down low enough. Gunna have to wait until the wife is out of school to get a system that can play it.

Get a Dell Inspiron. mine has 8gb of ram, 625gb hard drive, a decent gpu (GT525M) and an i7 processor, got mine for only 900 euro and it runs skyrim, bf3 and crysis 2 no problemo :P