Stock Trading??

Penisland

So..as some of you know I pretty much get paid to play ET lol..I sit on a computer at work with nothing to do and get paid to do it...so i play ET :)

and I got the idea that instead of playing too much I would rather invest my time by trading stocks...and i have never done it before...

Does anybody here trae stocks? I need some general guidance

Buy low..... sell high.

This is if you watch the market all day long.

Me? I use Edward Jones to keep track of my investments outside of my work's 403b. My broker has specific detail on when to move my stocks around that we decided on and it works for me pretty good. As it is right now, with just my Edward Jones accounts, I will have about $3.1 million in about 25 years if the market continues it's trend over the last 30 years. And that's with a conservative account. My work 403b, I use as my aggressive account since there is a constant influx of free money with employer matching.

2nd rule is..... love the free money and find the loopholes to maximize this.

You need to be pretty comfortable in riding waves more if you are going to do it on your own, though. Research it from reliable institutions before you start.

My best advice for stock trading...Dont invest in something that has history. Even though history is something to base your buy off of. Everything that is in the stock market now is going to be stable pretty much. Look for companies that are new, with a product and low revenue. Those typically are the money makers. Stock with alot of shares already in circulation will be harder to cash in on. If you were me I'd stick to the low priced shares, and wait for the economy to rise. Everything right now is pretty much at its low. Research will be your best friend if you want to hit the stock's =/

My best advice for stock trading...Dont invest in something that has history. Even though history is something to base your buy off of. Everything that is in the stock market now is going to be stable pretty much. Look for companies that are new, with a product and low revenue. Those typically are the money makers. Stock with alot of shares already in circulation will be harder to cash in on. If you were me I'd stick to the low priced shares, and wait for the economy to rise. Everything right now is pretty much at its low. Research will be your best friend if you want to hit the stock's =/

Solid advice. I recommend a private broker.

Personally I use Clark Financial as they have a local office about 30-miles away. I always fell more comfortable in person instead of a online service. Also there some solid guides on their site you might want to read @ http://www.clarkfinancial.com/

Edited by Amber L. Winchell