ET Server Your Kills / Deaths stats available for Enemy Territory Servers

daredevil

I can't seem to find the K/D ranking... I've looked a couple times. :cry

I don't know if they base rate off of exp earned during a round or what? They have your k/d stats for each map in your TB profile, but they do not have an overall presentation of K/D leaders (if that's your thing :D) and there's no personal K/D counter.

Hmmm I'm not going to support this by making a profile since I hate seeing tbs connecting and disconnecting constantly. Bugs the shit out of me. Evil used to have their own stats which were awesome. I've also seen of other clans have the same setup. Not sure what it is called. Basically you could assign your own awards and it would tell you who kills you the most and who you kill the most, headshot percentage, etc. Along with the number of kills for each weapon and all. That was interesting, not some stupid raiting formula.

Rant end. :stfu

Hmmm I'm not going to support this by making a profile since I hate seeing tbs connecting and disconnecting constantly. Bugs the shit out of me. Evil used to have their own stats which were awesome. I've also seen of other clans have the same setup. Not sure what it is called. Basically you could assign your own awards and it would tell you who kills you the most and who you kill the most, headshot percentage, etc. Along with the number of kills for each weapon and all. That was interesting, not some stupid raiting formula.

Rant end. :stfu

I know the thing you're talking about. They had it on two servers I played on before. According to the link on the old website, it was called "vsp stats". Pretty damn cool when you think about it, I mean it showed you how many times you killed a guy and how many times they killed you :) Then the awards were for best killer with the different weapons, one or two for headshots and accuracy and also ones for the people who won the most maps. Would be a cool idea if it was introduced here but imo I think it would be a waste of bandwidth since it would need updating every day and IIRC for one server it only took a few weeks to get a few GBs of information saved. Now multiply that by how many FA servers (7?) and you'll have a hell of a lot of data :P