NQ1 - New maps (Discussion)

Strobel

Maps on NQ1  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What maps should be changed/deleted?

• Haemar
    • ROP River
    • Warbell
    • Siwa Oasis SW
    • Goldrush
    • Bremen
    • Supply Depot
    • Venice
    • Marrakech Streets
    • Adlernest

nice topic. i love the maps like temple and rop river. :P

what do you think about to raise the amount of maps. atm there are 10 maps on NQ1 and i guess if we add some more like kapuzzo airport or some others you wont get boring of the others.

we are a big FAmily and not everyone like/dislike every map. there are still different opinions about maps. imo we should raise the amount to 20 (if it is possible) and dont remove big maps where we can play 20vs20 or more.

these are some good maps. i dont know if they are lagging.

EL Kef

Jailbus

Frost

capuzzo-airport

Tramfight

egypt attack (laggin :()

MLB_egypt

vengeance

:P

EL Kef +1 worth a try.. as long as cov ops don't rush it (it's basically Gold Rush theme with first part of Oasis and second part of.. any map with documents to truck though :P)

Jailbus -1 just tested it; pretty boring imo.. steal the key, sit in the trolley forever (impossible if axis too good? And also, I got crushed in the trolley)

Frost +1 heard it might show up with Christmas/winter theme maps, so guess we'll see that next month

capuzzo-airport +1 it isn't on now, because Dare thinks NQ1 isn't filled enough all day for it (that's why everyone loved the topic, but the map never came)

Tramfight / think I've seen a topic saying it was removed in the past, because of too many complaints (don't ask me what there is to complain about)

egypt attack (laggin) / dunno that map, but if you already mention lag..

MLB_egypt / everyone hates it, I don't :) think I've also read topics about lag on that map.. and I'm not sure if I want it on NQ1 anyways :P

vengeance +1 I was thinking about this one a few days ago! couldn't remember the name, but it sure brings back memories :)

If people complain about laggy maps I seriously wonder what they're playing on or what connection they have, 'cause there is NOT ONE map I lag on..

• Platinum VIP

Industry has soooo many glitches

It is also boring after a while, I was mostly jumping under the level and tried to push axis while I was underground ( :) good times )

what do you think about to raise the amount of maps. atm there are 10 maps on NQ1 and i guess if we add some more like kapuzzo airport or some others you wont get boring of the others.

we are a big FAmily and not everyone like/dislike every map. there are still different opinions about maps. imo we should raise the amount to 20 (if it is possible) and dont remove big maps where we can play 20vs20 or more.

Raising the amount of maps seems to be a possibility too. Although you might encounter the problem that new maps come without waypoints for bots so some smart ones are just going for bot fragfest. Visit Haemar when only 2-3 players are online to see what I mean...

On the other hand increasing the amount of maps gives the possibility to find some time to forget about the old maps, having fun while discovering something new.

Just for information, how many maps are on the other servers?

Although you might encounter the problem that new maps come without waypoints for bots so some smart ones are just going for bot fragfest. Visit Haemar when only 2-3 players are online to see what I mean...

i know this situation. i have a nice waypoint guide for setting these but no time to use it. i think for the most versions the waypoints already exists. imo this isnt really a problem.

and you dont forget the old maps. be sure

Raising the amount of maps seems to be a possibility too. Although you might encounter the problem that new maps come without waypoints for bots so some smart ones are just going for bot fragfest. Visit Haemar when only 2-3 players are online to see what I mean...

On the other hand increasing the amount of maps gives the possibility to find some time to forget about the old maps, having fun while discovering something new.

Just for information, how many maps are on the other servers?

9-10 or map voting.

For Haemar_b1 waypoints: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/437-custom-maps-waypoints-waypointszip/

industry2-> my favorite map where axis attacking, laggy and, joske can tell, there are alot of glitches in it

ConQ

Yeah atm I know 5 glitches ^^, but I have learned some glitch discovering skills since then so I probably discover more XD

I like haemar (great spiderman map), but please remove it: Glitchy like hell and such an allies meat grind map

rop river (I just don't like that map), bremen (=>bored like hell on that map) may also be removed

I like the idea of adding more maps to the rotation to make it a bigger one. That way there are some maps for all sorts of people.

Try it out for half a month to see how it goes and when December comes we'll put up Xmas rotation.

Yep,also agree to raise amount of maps,

And its possible to put map vote before nextmap on our version of nq(1.2.3)?

would be really nice idea too,

ConQ

And its possible to put map vote before nextmap on our version of nq(1.2.3)?

Map vote already was on NQ1 afaik but got deactivated/deleted after the server had some issues...

Map vote already was on NQ1 afaik but got deactivated/deleted after the server had some issues...

Oh ok,didn't know that,well then more maps on server would be nice :)

ConQ