NQ1 - New maps (Discussion)

Strobel

Maps on NQ1  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What maps should be changed/deleted?

• Haemar
    • ROP River
    • Warbell
    • Siwa Oasis SW
    • Goldrush
    • Bremen
    • Supply Depot
    • Venice
    • Marrakech Streets
    • Adlernest

Hi all,

after a little discussion on NQ1 I wanna start this little discussion about the maps on server.

By now the cycle is:

• Haemar
  • ROP River
  • Warbell
  • Oasis SW
  • Goldrush
  • Bremen
  • Supply Depot
  • Venice
  • Adlernest
  • Marrakech

(not in correct order)

After all it seems that there are a couple of maps really hated by regulars and =F|A= members though.

I actually would like to know what map(s) should be changed against new ones.

Should it be in the wrong forums, please feel free to move the topic. ;)

Edit: Poll updated. Adlernest is now in there too.

Edited by Strobel

IMHO Temple actually is some kind of a nice map. But recently a lot of trolls are ruining it for me mit TJ for objective.

Heamar and ROP River really gotta be replaced from my point of view. I'll start sweeping the DL section and other map resources within the next days to find some nice replacements.

ROP River and haemer will grow on you. I hated them, now they're okay now that I know the map a bit better.

But I really am sick of temple now. It's been overplayed on almost every single server.

• Like 3

ROP River and haemer will grow on you. I hated them, now they're okay now that I know the map a bit better.

But I really am sick of temple now. It's been overplayed on almost every single server.

+1 i hated ROP and Hamear but now they are fine,specially Haemar,

The worst map on server is Temple,

Ppls really dont like it,lot of disconnects when map begin so it should be removed imo,

EDIT: Adlernest or tcbase instead of Temple ^^

ConQ

Ok, yesterday I took some time to look on a couple of ET maps from our download section to find some replacements for NQ1.

I really loved Tram Siege though, it's a large map so it wouldn't get crowdy if many people are on the server. By now I didn't find out if there are waypoints for Omnibots integrated but I'll check that.

Anybody got some opinions to this map?

Link to DL-Section

• Administrators

I am watching this topic.. might adlernest for fun this weekend. Till then keep on discussing and I will remove most hated map.

• Platinum VIP

thats all I have to say

Ok, yesterday I took some time to look on a couple of ET maps from our download section to find some replacements for NQ1.

I really loved Tram Siege though, it's a large map so it wouldn't get crowdy if many people are on the server. By now I didn't find out if there are waypoints for Omnibots integrated but I'll check that.

Anybody got some opinions to this map?

Link to DL-Section

It is good map,thats true but i think we should add some smaller maps since we don't have much ppls online before 17p.m

Adlernest,tc_base or braundorf would be really nice,what u think about it?

ConQ

It is good map,thats true but i think we should add some smaller maps since we don't have much ppls online before 17p.m

Adlernest,tc_base or braundorf would be really nice,what u think about it?

ConQ

I'll check Braundorf 'n TC_Base this weekend. Sure, Tram Siege really is huge and might be problematic with only a few players but that's why I said with waypoints for bots it should be possible.