Pictures? Ponies!

Okay, that just ruined any last vestigials of respect I had... :cry

Tempted to find out what vestigials means, sounds kinda like a cross between vagina and balls? Anyways.. sorry to upset you my little friend. You I know I luv ya

Tempted to find out what vestigials means, sounds kinda like a cross between vagina and balls? Anyways.. sorry to upset you my little friend. You I know I luv ya

I know. :)

Vestigial means "the last remaining bits of".

growup.jpg

I don't question your love of the show, the icons and and all the paraphernalia that goes with it.

Also, I do not have issues with the content.... I like the phrase "friendship is magic" and happen to believe it

Additionally I believe you have the right to like/love whatever you wish..

Gary you are a smart person and thats why I don't understand why you would try to push your choices

on folks that you know are the wrong audience. You knew the reaction you was calling for and you are getting it.

Imagine this... a couple of years from now you are looking back on this time and thinking that this ponie fetish was

a childish and silly thing. If that happens this post you made will be a landmark of stupidity in your life.

IMO this is the same as someone pushing Mormanism on a Jewish community

i.e. its fine to have this fetish just keep it hidden under your bed with your playboy mags :ph34r:

Gary you are a smart person and thats why I don't understand why you would try to push your choices

on folks that you know are the wrong audience. You knew the reaction you was calling for and you are getting it.

Imagine this... a couple of years from now you are looking back on this time and thinking that this ponie fetish was

a childish and silly thing. If that happens this post you made will be a landmark of stupidity in your life.

IMO this is the same as someone pushing Mormanism on a Jewish community

i.e. its fine to have this fetish just keep it hidden under your bed with your playboy mags :ph34r:

Lol, I understand where you are coming from. Couple of the others on this thread (one mainly) are complete assholes and seem to shoot down other threads as well.

It might be and probably is a phase but we all went though phases at some point and was anyone able to stop your phase(s)? Probably not.

I don't see posting this thread as too aggressive yet he was met with a aggressive amount of unjust negativity for doing so in which people even used quotes from this against him on another thread.

I see a bigger picture behind this which is acceptance. We are so caught up with what men and women have to like, watch, act, and talk it's becoming to the point we can not think for ourselves without labels getting attached which is disgusting.

Hell, when I was young I used to watch WWF which then was even more of a male audience then it is now and I took a lot of sh*t for that. I grew out of that as it is fake and now owning a bar years later we stream UFC which is real and I'll sometimes make a appearance and get in on some of the small betting pools and at that time it's pretty much men only and after they get done starring at my ass then it becomes the look like is she really in charge, lol. It always takes them off guard when I know who's fighting and most of time make accurate predictions on the fights.

Due to call ins there has been times I have to work at the pawn and if a men comes up with a question about firearms, smokes, knives they always give that look 'like is there a man here' and again it just blows their mind that I know my sh*t.

We are too caught up in the fact genders can only like or due certain things.

I can honestly say this is an American problem as well.

Tons of women in Brazil have guns, fight, smoke, drink etc.

In the US if a women does such she is labeled as either a slut or worse as it's deemed inappropriate for our gender here. If a girl smokes and has a tattoo, etc she is a slut yet if a boy has such he is cool. Yet I'm successfully, own my businesses and rarely have to work and have a wonderful family and a perfect husband proving stereotypes Wong.

This is the underline of a much bigger problem which is acceptance. Chances are if a 16-year old girl made this thread it'd be fine and that's the point. You are negative toward as his gender is indeed male. Haters need to stop with the fu*king hate and focus on what makes them happy.

I don't care if he likes ponies or playboys he is respectful so deserves respect.

I understand where you are coming from John but you must agree on some level these assholes like kevinbeacon for example are just sad pathetic trolls that are too damn insecure with their own likes and dislikes.

Edited by YMCMB