Off for a week

Ch11m33y aka. ChiLLy<3

So im gona be off for a week again because of my internship(not sure if thats the right term here) on a cruise ship,(im studying to be a chef so im there as a trainee so i dont even get paid LOL :D)

so anyways its a 8week long period and ive been out on the ship 2 weeks alrdy (i work one week then im one home etc) and now its my third time.

so ill cya guys in a week have fun, get some sick frags(some extra so ppl dont have it too easy while im gone :DD)

=F|A=Ch11m33y loggin out :)

oh and the ship is M/S Amorella

4203713675_ddbd3a0220.jpg

Good luck with that. I always tell people you have to be crazy to be a chef so welcome to the club. I always wanted to work on a ship. Supposedly the money is very good. Btw what school are you going to?

Good luck with that. I always tell people you have to be crazy to be a chef so welcome to the club. I always wanted to work on a ship. Supposedly the money is very good. Btw what school are you going to?

:D i live in finland so you wont know the school but its called Axxell Pargas(you can study to be a builder,a engine mechanic, a chef, a waiter,a metal worker, a beautician and something with tourism :D)