resetting on jay2

Tarzan

Anybody need lvl set back come to server, i will be there till bedtime. Feel free to hit me up on xfire if im not checking players at the moment you are on the servers.

• Administrators

Wow, 2 years, 400k xp, gone...

Feelsbadman

U wouldn't be able to reach that much anymore :P Every 6 months I am doing full reset.. tired of this shit.. I feel it's somewhere related to the GUID generators and how mod handles it. But I dunno. let's see.

Also is XP being saved now?

Ugh time to find a new server. I don't wanna have it be reset and start over every couple months. Since I came back in June I've had to start from 0 I think 4 times now for various reasons. D: Is Jay4 safe from this reset? ^.^

• Administrators

Ugh time to find a new server. I don't wanna have it be reset and start over every couple months. Since I came back in June I've had to start from 0 I think 4 times now for various reasons. D: Is Jay4 safe from this reset? ^.^

Once upon a time i used to play on non xp save servers on daily basis.. this XP numbers lately are much over rated.

• Like 2

I truly understand the frustration I really do, but the REALITY is that you can easily level up your classes within a day or two, after that XP means crap! I reset mines almost daily! don't understand what all the tight butts is about.

Once upon a time i used to play on non xp save servers on daily basis.. this XP numbers lately are much over rated.

I understand that, but some of us see our XP as sort of a seniority. It shows that this is our home, that we spend all of our time here. I couldn't give a shit about my xp on the other servers. But I wore my xp on jay2 as a badge of honour because I was like the 2nd highest xp there. I think that is why Mangler is bent up, and I know thats why I am. But if there's nothing we can do about it, then 'oh well'. I'll still call that server my home.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I understand that, but some of us see our XP as sort of a seniority. It shows that this is our home, that we spend all of our time here. I couldn't give a shit about my xp on the other servers. But I wore my xp on jay2 as a badge of honour because I was like the 2nd highest xp there. I think that is why Mangler is bent up, and I know thats why I am. But if there's nothing we can do about it, then 'oh well'. I'll still call that server my home.

Seniority comes not on XP but how many players know you and how well. XP is just numbers and will always remain numbers, what counts is during your playtime how many friends u made and how many people know you.

When 300 ET players know me, I call it as badge of honor.. when i get 500K XP i call it World of Warcraft game play.

• Like 4

Jay1 is the best of Jays.. :P

:agree

When 300 ET players know me, I call it as badge of honor.. when i get 500K XP i call it World of Warcraft game play.

That's when you realize how fun the game is and why you stick around and put so much work into it.

You only get better when you reset XP. You play to max out all levels. Being a good person to frag with = fun. Shit happens and some people should realize its not the end of the world after a reset.

Seniority comes not on XP but how many players know you and how well. XP is just numbers and will always remain numbers, what counts is during your playtime how many friends u made and how many people know you.

I was about to write exactly same

P.S. Earlier it use to be xp save till 20k xp and it was more fun coz then the real fun comes when it hard to find cov. ops in disguise ..