resetting on jay2

Tarzan

I've been getting lots of complaints lately from players who had there xp reset everytime they joined. Basically, the server acted as if there was no xpsave. Some say their levels were reset as well. Some had it reset only once, others had their xp reset every time they joined.

Is this a known problem lately, and can it be fixed?

Yes both jay2 and Beginners have this problem(possible jay1 and jay4, i dont know about them)

Feel free to hit me up on xfire and I set your levels back, in case I still have it and not loose it in any moment :P

signed on to jay2 earlier today and my 200k+ xp was gone and lvls gone..

Joker set my lvl back, thanks btw, but tonight when I signed on its all gone again

Let me know when its fixed, I will be playing on other servers until then

... I get tired of restarting my xp every time I sign on as I am sure you all would

understand....

also my son in Houston is having the same problem and doesn't even bother to sign on

to FA anymore

I had him try everything including replacing his ETkey from the past, using all the fixes I could

find here on the forum.

This game ran fine before pb and it should fine without them

I play ET to have fun not to spend that time troubleshooting glitches or

starting over from zero xp

Edited by JohnWayne

I don't want to light a fire under anyone's ass, but this is causing some people to leave and find other servers. I must have gotten ten complaints about this issue in the 3 hours I was on today. Somehow, the Baconator is spared from this issue though.

• Administrators

If any of you still have problem let me know. If problem still exist, I will reset ALL xp and start from clean ... It's issue with jaymod .. once u reach the limit of players.. it keeps doing odd things.

• Administrators

I think the issue regarding XP save revolves around the users who are using generated etkeys. To be honest I have no clue.. what is causing loss in XP.

it was working for me last night, but have not signed in yet today.

I kept the same etkey that I had for years on the main computer

and it was the one that was resetting, starting yesterday.

Thanks for all your efforts, I'm sure this will be resolved.

update ... just signed in the server and my xp is back to 25 ? .. it resets to 25???

btw thats jay2

it did not say "restoring your xp from ___"

Edited by JohnWayne