COD 4 safe mode - stuck

daredevil

Question

• Administrators

For some reason COD 4 crashed. And next time when you start COD 4 it asks game crashed blah blah run in safe mode yes no and cancel. I clicked on Yes. Now its stuck on safe mode without console and funky fonts.

Does anyone know how to get out of safe mode thing and fix bullshit fonts?

14 answers to this question

• Administrators
Just exit the game n restart it thats what i usually do

Doesn't work for me. I even crashed the game back using end process tree and said NO next time. But it's stuck in safe mode LOL.

I am loosing patience and about to re-install game. LOL

Damn it hell I'm playing almost every days WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW it's just great man hahaha I love COD4 ... sorry for ET but no time anymore right now B) i need to unlock all those weapons :yahoo:lock

for your problems hum dunno may just try a little solution that i know you will love it ... uninstall the game ^^ of course to reinstall after *_*

Yeah it was the first time cos you don't know the game well or you play on server you don't know any one there... But since we have the best server and great cod4 teams and leaders, man it's so fun and so lovely to play this game and especially all those regulars almost all of them are having fun and enjoying the game i didn't see people talking that much like they do in ET :P

what i like and hate in the same time is the chat box size, I hate it cos it's so small and sometimes you can't pay attention to what people saying or if they are speaking to you... AND i like it cos not seeing all stuff you can see on ET, you know what i mean :)

LOL sorry big mama but you need an authorization to go on cod4 server, ask me when you wanna play heheh :D

there is always the option of having cod4 crash again lol.. ctrl alt delete... task manager... end the process.. when you start up cod4 again... it should ask if you want to run in safe mode again. that is what kao did before and it worked for him maybeh it will work for you :o

• Administrators
there is always the option of having cod4 crash again lol.. ctrl alt delete... task manager... end the process.. when you start up cod4 again... it should ask if you want to run in safe mode again. that is what kao did before and it worked for him maybeh it will work for you :o

Doesn't work for me. I even crashed the game back using end process tree and said NO next time. But it's stuck in safe mode LOL.

I am loosing patience and about to re-install game. LOL

Already did that long time back :P I just fixed it by re installing updated graphics card driver and by deleting the profile. :D