@MacOS X Users 2.6d patch

daredevil

Ahah! I can now play on NQ!

but i still can't play on any other servers :/ Etpro just quits, same with etpub, and for jaymod it says i have an invalid GUID. Ive tried everything, update pb, new etkey, reinstalled game, reconnecting. I sent a ticket to evenbalance. Still no luck :x

any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Administrators
Ahah! I can now play on NQ!

but i still can't play on any other servers :/ Etpro just quits, same with etpub, and for jaymod it says i have an invalid GUID. Ive tried everything, update pb, new etkey, reinstalled game, reconnecting. I sent a ticket to evenbalance. Still no luck :x

any help would be greatly appreciated.

did u tried F|A 2 ? Still getting GUID error? whats Evenbalance saying?

Evenbalance finally got back to me, after 11 days :rockon yippeeee! had me delete my etkey, and do /pb_cdkeyreg and leave it for a while. Also had to install pb in 2 places, user

wolfenstein et and Applications Played Jay3 and Jay2 for a bit, but trackpads are too frustrating. Etpub doesnt' work since its not supported, and for etpro, when i connect to F|A etpro public the dowload link is broken :confused

*edit* maybe snow leopard had something to do with it too, idk.

off topic, but the menu after you play on jay2 overrides the correct .6b one. Any way to fix that?

• Administrators

off topic, but the menu after you play on jay2 overrides the correct .6b one. Any way to fix that?

Working on it. That issue should be fixed in RC 2 release of ETPUB and Jaymod mode which will be having new vsays, bug fixes, sprites, etc..

• 11 months later...