U.S & Israel prepare to go to War with Iran

Penisland

Russian Today? The Putin Network is at it again! Yeahhh right.

On the side note, if Obama does goes to war with Iran, it would be the definite end of the Democrats. In the time of a weary America with two wars, to start a third war (with actual troops on the ground) would be absolute political suicide.

Yes but if Obama started this before 2012 Elections there is a big chance he'd get re-elected. The Democrats would campaign around it and people would fell best giving him another 4-years to finish the war or hope to finish.

Look at the 04 Elections with Bush. Every one claims to hate the guy and his ratings where very low and we had Kerry running which would have been a decent change yet Bush won.

Same here people are not sure if they want Obama or not and the top two Republicans running are Herman Cain and Mitt Romney. Both are decent but not perfect and just like 04 if there is a war going on people are likely to keep things the same.

Not saying that's how it would happen but always a possibility

On a different note, look at Greece.

They are going bankrupt which will put pressure on all of Europe and US markets as well. Just a thought not to be forgotten on top of everything else.

Edited by Amber L. Winchell

Yes but if Obama started this before 2012 Elections there is a big chance he'd get re-elected. The Democrats would campaign around it and people would fell best giving him another 4-years to finish the war or hope to finish.

Look at the 08 Elections with Bush. Every one claims to hate the guy and his ratings where very low and we had Kerry running which would have been a decent change yet Bush won.

Same here people are not sure if they want Obama or not and the top two Republicans running are Herman Cain and Mitt Romney. Both are decent but not perfect and just like 08 if there is a war going on people are likely to keep things the same.

Not saying that's how it would happen but always a possibility

On a different note, look at Greece.

They are going bankrupt which will put pressure on all of Europe and US markets as well. Just a thought not to be forgotten on top of everything else.

Even then, I suspect a huge uproar from millions of Americans who know a war with Iran would be an absolute economic disaster, caused by the destruction of the oil infrastructure in Iran. There's a good reason the world would turn against the US & Israel, more so Russia and China, who would turn Israel in to confetti sea of rubble.

You mean the 2004 election? The terrorist attacks and the recession made Americans want a really strong military, Busch was a strong incumbent coming out of the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

What do politicians genuinely want? Yes, votes! Afghanistan was popular, Iraq was kinda popular, any war today would just seem an extremely unpopular decision.

Meh, Greece's debt issues shouldn't be the biggest economic issue

• Like 1

Even then, I suspect a huge uproar from millions of Americans who know a war with Iran would be an absolute economic disaster, caused by the destruction of the oil infrastructure in Iran. There's a good reason the world would turn against the US & Israel, more so Russia and China, who would turn Israel in to confetti sea of rubble.

You mean the 2004 election? The terrorist attacks and the recession made Americans want a really strong military, Busch was a strong incumbent coming out of the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

What do politicians genuinely want? Yes, votes! Afghanistan was popular, Iraq was kinda popular, any war today would just seem an extremely unpopular decision.

Meh, Greece's debt issues shouldn't be the biggest economic issue

04 of course. (can't believe I made that error - fixed now...gah)

Unpopular = yes.

However, a lot of Americans give credit to Obama for getting Osama. (not saying I do but a large majority do)

Who better to get us though another war then the man who was able the capture the most wanted terrorist? You'd be surprised how many blind votes Obama would get.

I don't see China getting involved. China has been quiet for a long time and they don't seem to help or hurt others. China stay'd out of Korea and refused help to Japan in their recent disaster (I think I'm right on this). China is owed a lot of money and I highly doubt they would do another in the near future. They seem to stay on their own while growing in numbers. *far as military strength*

Russia is and has always been unpredictable but I don't see them wanting to get involved over us helping Israel. We may not be loved or even liked for that matter but I don't think Russia would have a problem with us for going to war with Iran.

It's stupid for us to even help Israel in the first place as not like they deserve it but it's be ever stupider for other country's to spark interest in it as well. I don't think Asia or Europe would get involved even if there was a attack on US soil. I just don't see these country's starting another world war. They have to be smarter then that now.

World War 2 was a different time and completely different issues. Not to mention technology now is far more advanced to the point missiles are accurate and no more 'blind' bombings. I don't see this big enough to start a world war. I do believe if we go to war there will be a attack on US soil and sadly Banister Complex would be a target but I don't see anyone else making advances.

Greece is not a big problem but the Euro will take a hit. It will have a small reaction world wide.

DK had it right in the 70's...

Are you believing the morning papers?

War is coming back in style

There's generals here, advisors there,

And Russians nibbling everywhere

The chessboard's filling up with red

We make more profits when we blow off their heads

Economy is looking bad

Let's start another war when ya get drafted

Fan the fires of racist hatred

We want total war when ya get drafted

Drooling fingers

Panic buttons

Playing with missiles like they're toys

There's easy money, easy jobs

Especially when you build the bombs

That blow big cities off the map

Just guess who profits when we build 'em back up

Yeah, what Big Business wants Big Business gets

It wants a War when ya get drafted

Call the Army! Call the Navy! when ya get drafted

Stocked with kids from slums

If you can't afford a slick attorney

We might make you a spy

Forget your demonstrations

Kids today sit on their ass when ya get drafted

Just a six-pack

And you're happy

We're prepared

For when ya get drafted

• Like 1

Unpopular = yes.

However, a lot of Americans give credit to Obama for getting Osama. (not saying I do but a large majority do)

Who better to get us though another war then the man who was able the capture the most wanted terrorist? You'd be surprised how many blind votes Obama would get.

I don't see China getting involved. China has been quiet for a long time and they don't seem to help or hurt others. China stay'd out of Korea and refused help to Japan in their recent disaster (I think I'm right on this). China is owed a lot of money and I highly doubt they would do another in the near future. They seem to stay on their own while growing in numbers. *far as military strength*

Russia is and has always been unpredictable but I don't see them wanting to get involved over us helping Israel. We may not be loved or even liked for that matter but I don't think Russia would have a problem with us for going to war with Iran.

It's stupid for us to even help Israel in the first place as not like they deserve it but it's be ever stupider for other country's to spark interest in it as well. I don't think Asia or Europe would get involved even if there was a attack on US soil. I just don't see these country's starting another world war. They have to be smarter then that now.

World War 2 was a different time and completely different issues. Not to mention technology now is far more advanced to the point missiles are accurate and no more 'blind' bombings. I don't see this big enough to start a world war. I do believe if we go to war there will be a attack on US soil and sadly Banister Complex would be a target but I don't see anyone else making advances.

Greece is not a big problem but the Euro will take a hit. It will have a small reaction world wide.

I just don't see this happening with Obama. Such a hook, line, and sinker reversal on what got him his Nobel would completely destroy his legacy and probably wouldn't get him reelected anyway. Plus, his promised gradual removal of the troops would contradict this. We have been Israel's ally, everything has been a breaking point and them dragging us into Iran would be the breaking point. At this point in time, I just don't see war likely; in the future perhaps.

I would think the massive increase in oil prices for years would be the drive here. Now, wouldnt that change the axis of world politics?

The question is can today's world afford to have an irrational, religion-driven country to have nuclear weapons? The current Iranian leadership, both clerical and political, are driven by the mission to eliminate Israel from the map, even at the expense of their own existence. Whomever believes in the 72 virgins crap also believes that the new Mahdi will come down on D-day and lead them to a wonderful after-life. It comes to the sane people of Iran to keep their leaders from executing WW3. I just know Saudi Arabia are just itching for us to attack Iran!

It is quite unfair that only a handful of countries are allowed to have nukes when it comes to non-proliferation of nukes. But at least reasonably stable countries have nukes.

On a side note, has anyone suppose they have noticed that the US is wholly unable to cope with asymmetric warfare? Just look at Vietnam and Iraq.

On a side note, has anyone suppose they have noticed that the US is wholly unable to cope with asymmetric warfare? Just look at Vietnam and Iraq.

Well how hard would you fight if occupation was on your doorstep? Americans haven't known that feeling, nor fought that hard since 1774. Meanwhile it's a very fresh feeling with the Vietnamese, Afganistan, Iraq. And it will be exactly the same with Iran. The former 3, I wouldn't exactly say we won those wars.

Just leave us and out lil island out of it :P

I'm sure if world war was declared we would be there whether we liked it or not. Negative of being in the commonwealth. Already have soldiers in Afghanistan, Iraq and a few other places. Only recently had 3 diggers killed, and 7 injured in Afghanistan :(

Well how hard would you fight if occupation was on your doorstep? Americans haven't known that feeling, nor fought that hard since 1774. Meanwhile it's a very fresh feeling with the Vietnamese, Afganistan, Iraq. And it will be exactly the same with Iran. The former 3, I wouldn't exactly say we won those wars.

It's all unconventional vs conventional war. Unconventional is what got us our independence and the reason we had trouble in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq. We decimated the Vietnamese in conventional fighting but their asymmetric warfare gave us the hardest trouble. And I just don't know why we dont learn from the past.. But 1-on-1 conventional fighting is just a bloodbath. Look at the Iraqi military, they got annihilated in two days, but occupying it was a disaster. I believe the same thing will happen with Iran here.

WTH do you mean by "assymetrical warfare" ? I know ur collegefag, but throw me a bone here! War on a single front? What is this I dont even....

BTW no matter what ur answer, DK still had it right...

• Like 1

WTH do you mean by "assymetrical warfare" ? I know ur collegefag, but throw me a bone here! War on a single front? What is this I dont even....

Wondered the exact same thing.

They have added staff the Bannister Federal Complex lately and if you do not know what that is let me explain. It's the biggest government facility that produces 85% of the "non" nuclear components of the United States. It's the single most dangerous complex in the United States. There is nuclear components there and it's swept under the rug as why would they tell the truth to create panic. Guess where it is? Kansas City.

Kansas is full of missle silos

Ya kmow I wouldnt get to bent out of shape about it all just yet. I'm sure Iran is sweatin right now. And I'm sure that they would try to avoid conflict with us head-to-head.

All you can do is stock up hahaha lots of ammo. You may need it someday

Asymmetric warfare is like when one opponent has like a handicap or disadvantage (uneven teams lol)and maybe since they dont have up to date guns, or the armor to take out tanks...they use IED's.

the american presidential race is asymmetric warfare hahaha

• Like 1

"All real americans LOVE the sting of battle...."

I would fight. Better than being taken prisoner and/or watching the country be taken over. Americans pack alot of firepower though. I think we would pull through. Hell, they would have to go through Penn. and Tenn., and Kentucky to get to me. Haha now theres a funny thought.....Amish unconventional guerrilla tactics lol

Kansas is full of missle silos

Ya kmow I wouldnt get to bent out of shape about it all just yet. I'm sure Iran is sweatin right now. And I'm sure that they would try to avoid conflict with us head-to-head.

All you can do is stock up hahaha lots of ammo. You may need it someday

Do own a pawn shop and we got rifles, handguns, even got 2-AK-47's in stock.

Does that count? :D

Don't sell live ammo though.

http://www.bing.com/...World&mkt=en-US

Go to bird's eye and look at the 'great' neighbor hood it's in.

We've had 6 robbery's in just under a year. Owning a pawn shop in these areas is a gold mine though and it doubles what our other business does which is a huge surprise considering to nature of what it is. I won't even open it myslef that's how f***ed up the area is. I've really wanted a second location but my husband wants to spend more time on the label and our other business.

• Like 1

Asymmetric warfare is like when one opponent has like a handicap or disadvantage (uneven teams lol)

the american presidential race is asymmetric warfare hahaha

:lol

Obama Vs. Cain!

So what happens when both have handicaps? :D

Least with Cain gas prices might go down..he did make a living of Godfather's Pizza so he should know what high gas prices do for businesses!