U.S & Israel prepare to go to War with Iran

Penisland

I think if this war does happen, it will be one of the biggest wars the world will see...

tensions have been boiling over with all the biggests nations for some time (Russia, China, Israel, U.S, U.K,)

God knows what will happen when they attack Iran. I am guessing China and Russia will get involved as well...hence WW3

*Is happy Holland hopefully won't be involved this time* lol.. I don't really feel like getting bombed xD psst germans, my grandpa still wants his bike back, rofl jking

But still, there shouldn't be a war, don't think there will be tbh, i'm sure people are smart enough after ww1 and ww2

• Like 1

*Is happy Holland hopefully won't be involved this time* lol.. I don't really feel like getting bombed xD psst germans, my grandpa still wants his bike back, rofl jking

But still, there shouldn't be a war, don't think there will be tbh, i'm sure people are smart enough after ww1 and ww2

People's stupidity will surprise you.

Ah yes, so many people are stupid, but you'd think they won't be that stupid after WW1 and WW2, so many people died and stuff, is it really worth it? It doesn't solve shit.

What about the "War on terror" started by the USA and the UK? Bombing Afghanistan back into stone age wasn't enough so let's stroke around in the neighbourhood. Times changed and actually it wouldn't surprise me if the world would face something like the cold war again. Might be that the parties are way different but in a couple of years the shit will hit the fan.

i dont think the USA will attack the Iran. USA has no money to make war.

I wouldn't be so sure.. When people are financially desperate they'll do anything.. Including war in the hope they'll gain something.

• Like 1

A theocratic republic with religious legal system based on sharia law that refuses open dialogue with external nation states'; is possibly actively seeking deployment means for nuclear/bio/chem weapons from states of former USSR (like Ukraine); and is known to have moved it's nuclear testing facilities underground to a heavily guarded military base (to avoid Stuxnet?? - an Israeli computer worm calibrated to send nuclear centrifuges wildly out of control) should make most nervous.

What's also concerning is the gun rattling of Israel and threats for a preemptive nuke strike on Iran. Nukes are zero sum game. No winners.

Edited by Rx_
  • Like 1

A theocratic republic with religious legal system based on sharia law that refuses open dialogue with external nation states'; is possibly actively seeking deployment means for nuclear/bio/chem weapons from states of former USSR (like Ukraine); and is known to have moved it's nuclear testing facilities underground to a heavily guarded military base (to avoid Stuxnet?? - an Israeli computer worm calibrated to send nuclear centrifuges wildly out of control) should make most nervous.

What's also concerning is the gun rattling of Israel and threats for a preemptive nuke strike on Iran. Nukes are zero sum game. No winners.

And I dont think anyone will have the balls to argue against the fact that if WWIII breaks out, there will be no winners. Global nuclear war = worse after effects than the direct ones.

And I dont think anyone will have the balls to argue against the fact that if WWIII breaks out, there will be no winners. Global nuclear war = worse after effects than the direct ones.

right on. google nuclear fallout or read about the Castle Bravo test on Bikini Island done in the 1950s. It's still not safe to live anywhere near the island. the soviet response 'Tsar Bomb' was even worse...

time to start digging my bunker...need WiFi...

Hate to say it, but isolization of the US is what we in the states should demand.

Although I have never been a fan of it, I am more tired of saber rattling & wars.

The US protection (and it's establishment) of the Israeli state frankly sickens me. I see Israel just as bad as any terrorist state.

Not looking for religious or geopolitical arguments here. Just sick of war mongerring idiots who feel that "god" is on their side and sell it to their people with fear and rhetoric.