COD MW 3 COD:MW 3 Maps and Modes trailer

GI-JOE

Infinity Ward released another trailer yesterday featuring new game modes and a brief look at some of the new maps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRA0cjr02OA&hd=1

I like the idea of those two modes, especially Kill Confirmed! Being able to deny the other team points? F' yeah!

Can't wait to play!

I hope you can play those on hardcore!

I only like hardcore :P

same here bruv

Infinity Ward released another trailer yesterday featuring new game modes and a brief look at some of the new maps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRA0cjr02OA&hd=1

I like the idea of those two modes, especially Kill Confirmed! Being able to deny the other team points? F' yeah!

Can't wait to play!

the problem with team defender is the flag carriers are gonna camp their asses off

Like you guys don't camp already!

well im a rusher. I run around the whole map with an intervention (on mw2) and an ak47 or a m40a3 (on cod4). camping is only required when defending an HQ or protecting a sabotage plant. otherwise, nope.

You do realize this could support the belief that a dedicated server being unranked is probably because it's just a rough rework of the private match system for xbox, right? This game looks worse and worse the more I see stuff about it :/ However, the maps don't look half bad, I'll give them that.

• Like 1

This game looks worse and worse the more I see stuff about it :/

have to agree with malo. i think i just gonna get it and play the campaign and then i gave it away like i did it with MW2.