Will I be able to play BF3?

Chuckun

I've read the system requirements but I really don't know much about Graphics Cards :/ Never been into gaming away from ET before now so I never needed to know anything..

I have a 1GB NVIDEA GeForce GT 420M (laptop) with 3GB RAM and an Intel Core i5 460 @ 2.5ghz (turboboost to 2.8) >.<

Sorry for being retarded.. I just really wanna buy BF3 when I get some money again and dunno if my laptop will actually take it xD

I've read the system requirements but I really don't know much about Graphics Cards :/ Never been into gaming away from ET before now so I never needed to know anything..

I have a 1GB NVIDEA GeForce GT 420M (laptop) with 3GB RAM and an Intel Core i5 460 @ 2.5ghz (turboboost to 2.8) >.<

Sorry for being retarded.. I just really wanna buy BF3 when I get some money again and dunno if my laptop will actually take it xD

have you tried using Can you Run it? It usually tells me if my Card isn't compatible with something, even if your processor doesn't quite meet the requirements you should be fine as long as your card does

Video Card

Minimum Requirements: (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series, with ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher performance)(NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series, with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)

• Like 2

have you tried using Can you Run it? It usually tells me if my Card isn't compatible with something, even if your processor doesn't quite meet the requirements you should be fine as long as your card does

Always stayed away from on-site hardware detecters like that but I thought I'd give it a go and apparently I can run it :D Woop!

Thank you Mr Sexy Leader Man :D

Always stayed away from on-site hardware detecters like that but I thought I'd give it a go and apparently I can run it :D Woop!

Thank you Mr Sexy Leader Man :D

No problem sir :) btw I'm pretty sure my processor and card would commit suicide if I tried to run BF3 (at least that's what CYRI tells me).

Can you run it its the best thing ever made :) make ours lifes easier :D

Agreed, it comes in handy :)

Used to check it all the time, but even though I got some fails once in a while, I could still run it at max settings lol :D

• Administrators

I have a 1GB NVIDEA GeForce GT 420M (laptop) with 3GB RAM and an Intel Core i5 460 @ 2.5ghz (turboboost to 2.8) >.

It exceeds system requirements so yes it would run it.

Lol will it run always says that my laptop can't run it => for some weird reason (probably a setting on my pc) he only detects the intel graphics, not my nvidia GeForce GT 555m which can run bf3 (medium settings a bit tweaked I get 25-40 fps which is good enough).