Server Update Battlefield 3 - Fearless Assassins Gaming Server Info

daredevil

TDM just rocks - and its fasted way to level your weapons and get Star Points or even medals for 10k Points :)

I Love Operation Metro Rush.

Caspion Border Conquest with max 5 points to get i think which are not that long away.

TDM i love on every Map.

and i read what dare posts, think would be better with that polls. after they release the new/old karkand maps we can easily add them with polls

• Administrators

Pulled out all large maps and added all TDM maps for time being and added Operation Metro Rush.

Mobby do me a favour: Create one topic for each map in BF3 section.

Topic Title: Grand Bazar - Battlefield3 - Map

Vote: Add vote option for TDM, Rush, Conquest and other gametype for that map.

Enable Public voting so we can see who is voting for which gametype and also enable multi vote.

Topic title is basically = Map name - Battlefield3 - Map

Also, PM me username / pass u like for pro con tool and I will set you up with access and add u in reserved slots.

Which maps are removed? ?: caspian border and operation firestorm (firestorm: not that big if you ask me, once you are at the flags) I guess (the others aren't that big: maybe Kharg Island)

but I'm a conquest only players: think I played the other modes 5 games or so in total XD

I hope there is at least 1 map left which choppers/jets : need some map for practising when there are no players on server otherwise map start at 1 players is useless ^^

anyway it's probably the best thing to do on a 32 players server (but I will less, but still often there => love 64 players combat)

I like most of the large maps: hate operation metro =>but rush is best option for that map...

just a remark

why the hells stands in banner 24 slots when it's 32 slot server :s

used to be right, it isn't anymore

btw: banner see my sig ^^

• Administrators

just a remark

why the hells stands in banner 24 slots when it's 32 slot server :s

used to be right, it isn't anymore

btw: banner see my sig ^^

Because TDM maps doesn't support more then 24 slots.. we need to pick another game type..for 24+ slots.

Because TDM maps doesn't support more then 24 slots.. we need to pick another game type..for 24+ slots.

ow ok

wasn't it tweakable (=> vars.maxPlayers I thought it was): there are full 64 slots server on which tdm plays, or doesn't it just show up right, but stays 32 slot server?

Now. There is currently no mechanism that enforces that a given gamemode can have at most a given number of players... so you can in theory run any gamemode with up to 64 players.

source of quote: http://forums.electr...me-servers.html

• Administrators

ow ok

wasn't it tweakable (=> vars.maxPlayers I thought it was): there are full 64 slots server on which tdm plays, or doesn't it just show up right, but stays 32 slot server?

source of quote: http://forums.electr...me-servers.html

Are you running TDM in your maplist? If so you will need to remove it as it does not support 32 players currently.

Kind Regards,

"Kallo [GS]"

Matthew France

GameServers.co

If I wanted to play TDM on small maps I would play COD4. Was looking forward to little BF3 on the server after a long week. Think I m just gonna go out instead

Change the maps using procon. I don't which are good or bad so i just put up the rotation based on players feedback on this topic. At present it's mix and match i.e. TDM and Conquest.

Conquest as gametype is the best ever in my opinion, although for smaller maps such as operation metro, rush also works well.

TDM is more boring, it simply kills kills :P