Xp reset

NinjaJesus

Just tried, didn't work :(

On which server that happened? F|A 1 or 2?

I usually dont mind when mine gets reset, gives me something to work on. Makes me practice with each class, and work on them all a little bit... even though, to be honest, when there is already 3 field ops, i usually just throw ammo at my team mates heads. BOOM! HEADSHOT! (with a box of ammo!)

Totally off topic, bbbuuuuutttt

Whenever I play ETpub I usually quit after five minutes cuz it sux and go back to jay1.

How does pub sux? Maybe cuz of the tighter hitboxes, and no DJ? Also, there are less people playing on pub, so that means lower ping and better fps. Granted the shotty and throwing knives are amazing.

imo ETPub> Etpro > NQ > gaymod

LOL @ exp! it means nothing at all.... It just shows that you have no life or you dont have the skillz to earn it back quick

same thing happend 2 me last night also on fa2 , i had around 20.000xp i think , went offline and 1 hour later when i connected back i saw 0 xp .

!blame hell ofc

lol but ofc...

Totally off topic, bbbuuuuutttt

Whenever I play ETpub I usually quit after five minutes cuz it sux and go back to jay1.

How does pub sux? Maybe cuz of the tighter hitboxes, and no DJ? Also, there are less people playing on pub, so that means lower ping and better fps. Granted the shotty and throwing knives are amazing.

imo ETPub> Etpro > NQ > gaymod

LOL @ exp! it means nothing at all.... It just shows that you have no life or you dont have the skillz to earn it back quick

Exactly, although I would put pro before pub. I would also put RtCW first before etpro