Sex teacher

kobajagi

Teacher: My lesbian affair with girl, 15

By LEE CAIN

Published: 19 Aug 2009

A PUBLIC school trumpet mistress faces jail after admitting a lesbian fling with a 15-year-old pupil.

Helen Goddard, 26 - nicknamed "the jazz lady" - befriended the girl as they met for coffee after lessons.

But their relationship became sexual and rumours reached the headteacher, who texted parents about the scandal, Southwark Crown Court heard.

Cops found Goddard with the girl during a raid last month, along with a number of sex toys.

The teacher was arrested and next day the teenager confessed to her mum.

Goddard has been suspended by the London school, which cannot be named.

The former child prodigy - who played at the Sydney Olympics opening ceremony in 2000 - blushed as she pleaded guilty to six sample charges of sexual activity with a child between February and July.

Judge Anthony Pitts ordered reports and gave her bail before sentencing on September 21.

He told Goddard, of Greenwich, South East London: "These are obviously serious charges.

"By putting this back, I'm making no promises or giving any indications as to sentence."

He told her she will have to sign the Sex Offenders' Register.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... rl-15.html

I mean wtf??!!! why those things cant happend to us . im sure each dudzor here had at least 1 hot teacher in the past and they didnt offer us sex , tits4tats :(

kob is sad

Heh. One, it's been reported by the Sun. From what I heard of British friends of mine, that's a complete rag. Two. Most women aren't into young boys who have had no experience in sex. Sorry lads, but having sex with your hot teachers is out of the question.

Kinan, you need to start shitting me tiffany cufflinks or i will go f*** your ass.

Riiiight... I'll go ahead and say that I do not appreciate that kind of comments directed my way.

sorry i guess you didnt play ET

its one of the fun vsays in the server that people like to spam, i had no real intention of calling you such things.

if mraw did it, the teacher will think he has a small adorable pecker and probably pet it like a dog.

hey, it's astep closer than most...at least stroking is occuring

maybe u can knock her out and tie her up and say "either ace all my tests and classes or else I'm f***ing u" ..I think that is a better approach

and btw, my package is above average, it's HUGE