Forum section re arranged - Opinion needed.

daredevil

• Administrators

What I noticed was many people where not checking video section and where posting videos in spam section.

Another issue was gamers garage and sports where rarely used coupled with food and drink used often. So I thought to merge all 3 in one under Recreational Activities.

I would like to know if you guys like it or not? With new one all will be seen in one section.

• Like 4

It's nice. What about put the section 'book' in recreational activities? Few people use it and read is a kind of 'reacreational activity' ^^

• Platinum VIP

In my eyes there are many things in one section what makes it a little less conspectes

Otherwise I agree with the point that people will check it more

When they post video in spam we remind them to use the videos section and move it, they will get used to it, and its really not a big deal for me to move a topic.

PS: Thanks for the Hobbies section :yeye

just a suggestion........why not merge Movies & Popular Shows to "Film and TV" (or Movie and TV) & General Videos & Gaming Videos to just "Videos" leaving only 4 subsections under Entertainment including Music & Books

It's better now

and tbh, you could just remove "Buying/Selling/Trading" no1 seems to be using it?

And the private lounge of VIP should be moved down to the private lounge where also the section for members is, since it's both private

the report news should also move to a different one so we can see the announcements better since they are more important, maybe move it to general discussion

just some ideas :P

• Like 1

It's nice. What about put the section 'book' in recreational activities? Few people use it and read is a kind of 'reacreational activity' ^^

I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day :D yeah books section is a good idea