Website Enemy Territory - New Admin Level Structure

daredevil

Well, i know it's not my business, but just wanted to say that You could add 2 commands to level 0, 1, 2, 3, first command spec999( it just puts spec players who have connection problems) and listplayers, and there is my proposition of how to name levels.

level = 0

name = Nobody :(

level = 1

name = New Player [Admin I]

level = 2

name = Advanced Player [Admin II]

level = 3

name = Server Regular [Admin III]

level = 4

name = Community Regular [Admin IV]

level = 5

name = SILVER VIP Player [Admin V]

level = 6

name = GOLD VIP Player [Admin VI]

level = 7

name = PLATINUM VIP Player [Admin VII]

level = 8

name = Trusted VIP Player[Admin VIII]

level = 9

name = Temp Admin [Admin IX]

level = 10

name = Clan Friend [Admin X]

level = 11

name = Trial Member [Admin XI]

level = 12

name = New Clan Member [Admin XII]

level = 13

name = Event Organizer [Admin XIII]

level = 14

name = Clan Member [Admin XIV]

level = 15

name = Advanced Clan Member [Admin XV]

level = 16

name = Junior Admin [Admin XVI]

level = 17

name = Admin [Admin XVII]

level = 18

name = Senior Admin [Admin XVIII]

level = 19

name = Co Leader [Admin XIX]

level = 20

name = Leader [Admin XX]

level = 21

name = Founder [Admin XXI]

Of course some names now doesn't fit to descriptions which were given on 1st page, it's not problem for me to fix it, but i need to know if You even like it a little bit, then if yes i could work on some admin level commands for particular level just to suggest my ideas. :)

That's it.

Edited by Unknown*

• Administrators

No. I don't want to give !list to level 0 and some newbies don't know when to use !spec99. They love to use during map start which causes issues and makes server empty.

If I find anyone using !spec99 during map start, he looses his admin level right at that moment.

I had this thought myself just a few days ago about the naming of Levels 1-3, not so sure about Learning Admin for lower level names. I personally like to set regulars that I see on the server for a few weeks to level 1, and progress up to level 3 and level 4 if I see them as potential and have a forum account, I have been finding it really weird to see Learning Admin for Level 1 and so on maybe we can re visit this at some time.

No. I don't want to give !list to level 0 and some newbies don't know when to use !spec99. They love to use during map start which causes issues and makes server empty.

If I find anyone using !spec99 during map start, he looses his admin level right at that moment.

ok and what about level names?

Giving !list to level 0s = people who are sneaky try to recruit on server so they see who is co-lead+ and if they can read PMs. also for trolls who see if undercover admins online so they can do their childish things on the server.

dunno why you care about the names of clan members, you can always ask what level they are or what they can do in cases like a hacker is on, you ask if they can ban or not.

• Like 2

Giving !list to level 0s = people who are sneaky try to recruit on server so they see who is co-lead+ and if they can read PMs. also for trolls who see if undercover admins online so they can do their childish things on the server.

dunno why you care about the names of clan members, you can always ask what level they are or what they can do in cases like a hacker is on, you ask if they can ban or not.

Nice , also by enable PM for all

and , let F|A members and Admins watch they undercover chat , It will be great

and we will knows with proofs (screenshots) who is recruit or Not.

Also, I'm in trail , when I do my job as admin in server , ppl ask me "can you banned" ?

so I don't answer them , coz I think they will abuse/insult more.

Also, Add new lvls with name "Unwelcome players" or "banned" or "lvl for abusers"

so we will know that players do problems in server and we have to take care about him in server.

Thanks,

Have fun !!

Nice , also by enable PM for all No

and , let F|A members and Admins watch they undercover chat , It will be great What's undercover chat?

and we will knows with proofs (screenshots) who is recruit or Not.

Also, I'm in trail , when I do my job as admin in server , ppl ask me "can you banned" ?

so I don't answer them , coz I think they will abuse/insult more.

Simply answer that you do not have a ban command. They can't abuse it since they dont have that command either.

Also, Add new lvls with name "Unwelcome players" or "banned" or "lvl for abusers"

so we will know that players do problems in server and we have to take care about him in server.

Banned players are banned, it means they can't enter the server. unwelcome players are also the banned ones. lvl for abusers is a lvl9 atm.

Thanks,

Have fun !!

You are trial, we don't give lvls to everybody and trial period is a time for you to prove that you are a member that can handle an admin lvl. Imagine what would have happened if we gave everybody the ability to set levels, ban or see private messages. It's good as it is right now and it is set that way for a reason.

• Like 1

You are trial, we don't give lvls to everybody and trial period is a time for you to prove that you are a member that can handle an admin lvl. Imagine what would have happened if we gave everybody the ability to set levels, ban or see private messages. It's good as it is right now and it is set that way for a reason.

I'm not Imagine things I did Try it before

and,

I though Its Honor to be in F|A Trail then promo to be F|A members. !!

I mean sometimes I want to speak with F|A members about cheater in server

and

I wouldn't say it in main chat hey joker plz !spec the cheater XXX

and he will knows and tern it off .

also , players get smart when they use WH

they watch when server have no F|A members ,then start to use it.

look at this topic > http://fearless-assa...f-a-wallhacker/

the one who record the demo is non-F|A members

and,

Watch the demos(3 demos) , hard to know that he was use it or Not (for me)

as I did !spec him and he tern it off ( when i was in spec mode).

Anyway , Its JUST opinion nothing more!!!

ty.

This is going slightly off-topic but there are several options when you want to speak with other clan members. Use xfire, or ask the other to join the same team in order to make a fireteam and use fireteam chat for example.

Even not chat, ventrilo is the best option to catch a cheater, ofc in my opinion, if some player looks suspicious i tell someone on ventrilo to spec him, and vice versa.