Website Enemy Territory - New Admin Level Structure

daredevil

Well structured indeed. For 2 seconds i was fooled into thinking that i got a mega promotion.... :)

Lolol xD You thought you were suddenly highest ranking member ^_^

level = 6 name = GOLD VIP Player [Admin VI] Available commands = ||cancelvote ||listplayers ||resetmyxp Nice, like the new system.

Thanks daredevil for the new level, I like it.

makes it all very clear, however I still think that the shuffle command should be given to level 12 and beyond. Shuffle is an often requested command by players, and there are not enough players around with the needed level 15. It happens too often that I have to answer with "sorry, don't have the level for it". I really hate that feeling.

Btw, my level has been updated on the servers, but apparantly not on the forums:)

Edited by raveshaw

• Administrators

U don't want to have level 12 new clan members or it would be someone said team unbalance !shuffle.. oh i think team is unbalanced !shuffle.. No.

Each level comes after certain experience and each command is worth it on that experience. U forum level is fixed.

• Like 1

It makes sense. That's what I like.

As far as new members with shuffle? No. It sounds simple, but it is a command that takes some skill to use. You have to know what to look for on several levels. /scores, white name population, xp are just a few. Knowing WHEN to shuffle during the warmup and executing it takes some finesse. Also you have to be quick to catch your "I only play allies this map" stackers who switch back.

So..... as a good option for Lvl 12's, use your tools to admin as a team. Use your XFire to communicate with higher admins to get them on top of an issue that you don't have the lvl to handle. As far as shuffle, just give them enough of a heads up so they can get on your server to be there for a new map warmup.

Another thing is to ask questions of higher admins. This is how you learn to be a better admin in general.

U don't want to have level 12 new clan members or it would be someone said team unbalance !shuffle.. oh i think team is unbalanced !shuffle.. No.

Each level comes after certain experience and each command is worth it on that experience. U forum level is fixed.

It makes sense. That's what I like.

As far as new members with shuffle? No. It sounds simple, but it is a command that takes some skill to use. You have to know what to look for on several levels. /scores, white name population, xp are just a few. Knowing WHEN to shuffle during the warmup and executing it takes some finesse. Also you have to be quick to catch your "I only play allies this map" stackers who switch back.

So..... as a good option for Lvl 12's, use your tools to admin as a team. Use your XFire to communicate with higher admins to get them on top of an issue that you don't have the lvl to handle. As far as shuffle, just give them enough of a heads up so they can get on your server to be there for a new map warmup.

Another thing is to ask questions of higher admins. This is how you learn to be a better admin in general.

Well, of course. It speaks for itself that you don't do shuffle just because someone asked you to. I either answer with "I don't think that's neccesary" or "sorry, i don't have the needed level". I've been playing this game for a very long time, so for me I think I know when it is appropriate or well-timed. Having the proper insight depends on the person. Maybe it is worth experimenting with, trying it out for a week or so.

Having to approach higher admins also makes you seem a bit incapable. You won't get as much respect from players if you have to ask others to do it for you ( if the higher admins agree with the unbalanced situation). The players will notice that you are taking a long time to give an answer.

BTW, I think I'm going off-topic, sorry about that:)

Edited by raveshaw

Well, of course. It speaks for itself that you don't do shuffle just because someone asked you to. I either answer with "I don't think that's neccesary" or "sorry, i don't have the needed level". I've been playing this game for a very long time, so for me I think I know when it is appropriate or well-timed. Having the proper insight depends on the person. Maybe it is worth experimenting with, trying it out for a week or so.

Yeah, maybe you do know when to use it but you are not the only level 12/14 member.. Not all know it, so in the meantime just get some high admins in your xfire list, they can help you out.

Or just ask if a good player is willing to change teams and !put command works fine too.

+Stay active on server and forum/donate/recruit/etc and you will have your !shuffle command soon =P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

silEnT Recruiting and Hardcore is with new admin level system. If you feel you are missing commands, please report it on tracker.

Thanks