Menu ideas??

w0nder

I wanted the menu done by Friday, and it is... You never gave me the name of your burger so it is as of now the Tonka, but, I can change it as late as Sunday, so hurry up on that name if you want it changed!!!

I wanted the menu done by Friday, and it is... You never gave me the name of your burger so it is as of now the Tonka, but, I can change it as late as Sunday, so hurry up on that name if you want it changed!!!

sry, cant think of anything clever, the Tonka or Tonkaburger if you want :D

Try mini burgers :P

Check! Way ahead of you there.. I got mini chicken burgers in 3 styles, buffalo, crispy, and spicy italian, also have mini angus burgers, and bacon burgers. Also to add to the "mini" theme, we have tiny onion ring bits, and little baby potatoe poppers.

Gawd im all hungry now.. Being around all this greasy, yummah food is gonna make w0ndah a fatty. lol.. :lol:

Try mini burgers :P

Check! Way ahead of you there.. I got mini chicken burgers in 3 styles, buffalo, crispy, and spicy italian, also have mini angus burgers, and bacon burgers. Also to add to the "mini" theme, we have tiny onion ring bits, and little baby potatoe poppers.

Gawd im all hungry now.. Being around all this greasy, yummah food is gonna make w0ndah a fatty. lol.. :lol:

mmm, sounds good, you makin me hungry too :D

Also FYI @ Tonka, your amazing burger was a hit today. We are having road work done on the local hiway, so all the construction crew came in and got lunch, and about 90 percent of them got your burger.. Sold like 13 of them today..

Also FYI @ Tonka, your amazing burger was a hit today. We are having road work done on the local hiway, so all the construction crew came in and got lunch, and about 90 percent of them got your burger.. Sold like 13 of them today..

Wow, awesome, what percentage was I getting? :D

Wow, awesome, what percentage was I getting? :D

LOL...

B)

And to everyone elses ideas, thanks, but i made the menu already.

you may have made the menu, but you can always roll out a 'burger of the week' special or somethin. i make a pot roast burger when i've got leftovers. grill yourself a regular burger and top it with PULLED pot roast, you should end up with about a double burger, cheddar or american cheese, bbq sauce, and if you're feeling adventurous, 'slaw

asian beef, asian pepper sauce, asian homemade bread, and some asian vegetables.

grind em all together, and sell it as a soft drink

add some Kimchi on it?

asian beef, asian pepper sauce, asian homemade bread, and some asian vegetables.

grind em all together, and sell it as a soft drink

add some Kimchi on it?

yes, and i need some of Fem's hair too.