Menu ideas??

w0nder

Some of you may or may not know, but I own a bar and grill with some of my sisters.. We recently re-opened it from the previous ownership, and we are now going through the old menu and spice'n it up.

I need some ideas for burgers.. I want to have 8 different burgers on the menu. Go crazy and let me know what you like.. I will try it and see if I can put it on the menu..

:)

:hmm I used to order for co worker and me some nice menu and especially one ... with burger called "So Fine" damn that was good :o LOL but i don't remember what was inside but i do remember some grilled onions also donnu how to say with my poor english O_o huuuuuuuuummm ok next time back to work i will order one B)

EDit. LOL everytime i see your nick name it remember that song "I wonder" chris isaak what a lovely song ^^

lol @ Medic for I wonder :D , is a lovely song though :P , but on the topic of menu idea, one of my favorite burgers is with bacon, tomato n swiss cheese, mayo and ketchup on a toasted sourdough bread.

lol @ Medic for I wonder :hi

hehe :D it's like FEM ... her nick also reminds me a french song ... Femmes je vous aime (Julien Clerc) :P

for lyrics try to translate with google ^^ http://www.lyrics007.com/Julien%20Clerc ... yrics.html

Oops Sorry I W0nder for the spam ^_^

MMMmmm I will roll with the sourdough kick.. I like that.. Another idea is a good crispy fish burger, since the place is on Hoods Canal..

I am not a huge fish person, so I would not know the first thing about a good crispy fish burger..

I will toy with that sourdough for a bit though, I am getting hungry now..

Thanks for the avatar compliment.. That was taken at the most western part of the USA, in California, at a place called Shelter Cover, and the beach is called Black Sand Beach for obvious reasons...

My specialty is toast with brie melted in oven with salt and oregano.. maybe some baked ham aswell lol.

make a burger ham/brie/oreganooooo !!!

Goodluck, ill come visit your bar one day :D

skully

Hmmmmmm

Sounds pretty good.. I will see what I can do with that.. Never had brie before.. I am a sheltered little thing I guess.. lol..

lol @ Medic for I wonder :D , is a lovely song though :P , but on the topic of menu idea, one of my favorite burgers is with bacon, tomato n swiss cheese, mayo and ketchup on a toasted sourdough bread. @ Wonder, like the new avatar :hi

Well today for lunch my sisters and I had the cooks whip up three burgers. One of which that won hands down was your sourdough.

I am totally keeping this as one of the burgers. I added avacodo, and spiced up the mayo, but its basically the same.

You get to name it!

The Tonka Burger? whatever is clever.. Let me know.. You have until Friday.

V!p3r burger

3 lbs hamburger

1 can of Mandwich-Mexican style if u can find it

(take out a few tbsp of mandwich and set aside)

1 package of saltine crackers-crushed

2 eggs

1 cup Tequila

mix all ingredients well

Shape into burgers and fry on medium heat until almost done. A few minutes before burgers are done spoon the mandwich over them. Finish cooking and

place the burgers on the buns. Top w/slaw or just ketchup

serve w/fries or chips :o)

V!p3r burger

3 lbs hamburger

1 can of Mandwich-Mexican style if u can find it

(take out a few tbsp of mandwich and set aside)

1 package of saltine crackers-crushed

2 eggs

1 cup Tequila

mix all ingredients well

Shape into burgers and fry on medium heat until almost done. A few minutes before burgers are done spoon the mandwich over them. Finish cooking and

place the burgers on the buns. Top w/slaw or just ketchup

serve w/fries or chips :o)

Interesting... Its not a sandwhich unless its mandwich right? LOL

Well... You could make special patties ...

Like the plain is just ground beef.

then u can have patties already seasoned with onions, salt, a lil bit of garlic (meaning ingredients mixed before u cook the patties)

then u can have hot patties already seasoned with onions, salt, a lil bit of garlic and a bit of some type of hot peppers (also mixed before u cook the patties)

You could also have patties made of sausage, or different kinds of cuts.. like fillet mignon patties and stuff like that.

and then add what they wanna add with an additional charge of:

Cheese (different kinds of cheese .. cheddar, swiss, etc... and I like the brie idea)

Fried onions

Tomatoes

Lettuce

Regular mayo

Seasoned mayo (mayo beat up with parsley and some other herbs)

Mushrooms

Egg

Bacon

Corn cream (Yeah.. sounds weird.. but it is awesome on burgers)

Vinagrete

ETC

And you can have the side orders like:

French Fries

Onion Rings

ETC

You can also have the House Burgers...

Like Special mixes already set.

Or even with secret ingredients....

I like the build it the way you like it type of thing cuz A LOT of people say "Can I have the ZBurger but without this and that .. and can u add this?" ...

:P

lol @ Medic for I wonder , is a lovely song though , but on the topic of menu idea, one of my favorite burgers is with bacon, tomato n swiss cheese, mayo and ketchup on a toasted sourdough bread.

Well today for lunch my sisters and I had the cooks whip up three burgers. One of which that won hands down was your sourdough.

I am totally keeping this as one of the burgers. I added avacodo, and spiced up the mayo, but its basically the same.

You get to name it!

The Tonka Burger? whatever is clever.. Let me know.. You have until Friday.

wow, I won n I didn't even know I entered a contest :D , I'm not that creative, I'll try n think of somethin, Tonkaburger don't sound too good to me, idk :P

Oh.. and BTW.. dont forget that there are a lot of vegetarians out there...

You could also have some sort of Veggie Burger

I never even thought of that.. Also the build your burger idea is a good one..