XP wont save on hardcore!

clarity

yeah idk what happened my et crapped out so i reinstalled last night and now after each map my XP and my KD reset to default, and i was wondering with evenbalance not supporting ET anymore if my enabling PB might have something to do with it, other than that im at a loss idk wtf happened. if anyone has any ideas please help.

It's named 'etkey'. Don't change it, just put it there and run ET. You'll have 0 xp again but it will be saving

His PMs in game are also not working.

He can receive, but cannot send.

I tried a 1s mute, and no change.

He tried /reconnect, and no change.

So his problems are it tells him PMs are muted, and XP does not save. It resets to 0 when he connects.

Do you currently have an ETKey? If so, I don't think a generated key would fix it.... but again worth a try. Just save your old one..

well a generated key didnt seem to fix the problem, so im screwed, and so is every other new player or anyone else who does a fresh install without saving their ETKey. man this is gay! f*** you evenbalance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Administrators

Try to put generated key here:

Win Vista / 7: Put etkey in etmain and if that doesn't work copy it here also:

C:\Users\your_PC_Login_name\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\ET\etmain

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/200-how-to-get-a-new-etkey-guid-since-pb-dropped-et-support/