Server Update F|A SILENT RECRUITING XPS

daredevil

I've seen a few players complaining about this new version when I was playing yesterday. I dislike the slow, NQ-like weaponswitch to the main weapon as well as the black bars on the sides of the screen. The textbox is different and im not too sure i like it but it fine. If possible, I wouldn't mind seeing the slower weaponswitch to main weapon removed.

• Administrators

I've seen a few players complaining about this new version when I was playing yesterday. I dislike the slow, NQ-like weaponswitch to the main weapon as well as the black bars on the sides of the screen. The textbox is different and im not too sure i like it but it fine. If possible, I wouldn't mind seeing the slower weaponswitch to main weapon removed.

Can you please elaborate slow weapon switch?

Sorry I havent seen any one complain... weapon switch is fine unless you are planting dyno or mine then it seems to take forever to go from planting to pliers and from pliers to weapon. between main and pistols is almost instant. For your black bars on screen... you prob just need a different resolution it work fine on my 15 inch LCD. They put widescreen support in this version so it'll take some tweaking on some monitors I expect.

Can you please elaborate slow weapon switch?

It feels like every time i switch to pistol then try to switch back to main weapon (really on play rifle on pubs so thats only weapon ive encountered it with) their seems to be a .5 sec wait before the gun is switched. I'll go back and test it out a few more times later to see if it was placebo or not but im sure i felt the weaponswitch delay.

Sorry I havent seen any one complain... weapon switch is fine unless you are planting dyno or mine then it seems to take forever to go from planting to pliers and from pliers to weapon. between main and pistols is almost instant. For your black bars on screen... you prob just need a different resolution it work fine on my 15 inch LCD. They put widescreen support in this version so it'll take some tweaking on some monitors I expect.

During gameplay the resolution is fine, the bars just pop up during loading times.

Today i "found" a bug or something like that about the speed reloard of FG42.

The reload of FG42 is slower than other guns, no matter if you have 4 starts or 1 start in your status.

I tested manytimes in our Silent Server and Hardcore Server and from my point of view the reload speed is pretty clear. I use MP and FG42 as proof.

I add 2 videos: The first one is from Silent Server and the second one is from Hardcore Server.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b2zn9mntfhtflui (Silent)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gpc3u8qvih69rk7 (Hardcore)

Hope this bug can be fix without many problems. Thanks in advance.

PD: Another problem: when i tried to review the demos, i could not. I tried and i tried and after the conectiong bar is complete, ET just close by itself. I reseted the pc and shows me this message:

post-699-0-38452600-1318482081_thumb.png