Server Update F|A SILENT RECRUITING XPS

daredevil

• Administrators

We have updated silent recruiting XPS to latest version :)

Any bugs or suggestions, please report it silEnT mod forums. You can login on silent mod forums with your =F|A= forum username/email and password.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hardcore is different. It's using version 0.3.3 stable and silent one is using 0.4.0 RC1 build. So report all bugs and enjoy the widescreen support.

http://mygamingtalk....rename-command/

I reported the !rename command and seems it need to change the values, DD can you help me with this?

EDITED: "gaoesa" didnt noticed the screenshots added in the post and now he is going to work in the fix. Thanks anyways.

It's great that widescreen users are supported, but now everyone else has to deal with bars on both sides of the screen during map load, intermission, main menu etc. :P

also I noticed a few typos, one of them being "announecments" or something in the main menu, can't remember off the top of my head

other than that, it's cool I suppose

edit: the extremely slow panzer animation is annoying as well :mellow:

Edited by ohurcool

The menus are definitely prettier imo. I'm also digging the trip mine mouse-over icon when looking for a spot to place it. The only complaint I have is that the red trip mine lasers kinda look weird now, didn't get to see a blue one so I can't speak for those.

• Administrators

It's great that widescreen users are supported, but now everyone else has to deal with bars on both sides of the screen during map load, intermission, main menu etc. :P

also I noticed a few typos, one of them being "announecments" or something in the main menu, can't remember off the top of my head

other than that, it's cool I suppose

edit: the extremely slow panzer animation is annoying as well :mellow:

Best is to post on tracker about all bugs.

http://mygamingtalk.com/forums/

U can directly login with u F|A forum username/email and password.

Bugs should be fixed and also report about panzer. Thanks!

The only complaint I have is that the red trip mine lasers kinda look weird now, didn't get to see a blue one so I can't speak for those.

They look more like a wire to me which is more in accordance with WW II

• Like 1

support for widescreen will be nice!! thanks Maximo Decimo and daredevil for you response. looking forward to it on Hardcore, if it works out on silent. if i get some time today i'll jump on silient to see the difference :D