ETKey Generator for Enemy Territory

daredevil

• Administrators

Please check it out, I tried it just now and it sent me an etkey but when I open the 'etkey' file it has HTML inside of it, I don't think this is how it's supposed to work.

@Chuckun, just sent you a PM with the file it gave me.

Something got changed.. removed it for time being :)

Thanks Novice - seems I missed out '} else {' from my structure, meaning whether it was supposed to be outputting the guid or not, the html was being passed.. which it shouldn't unless 'submit' has not been clicked..

Issue should be resolved.. As for socket error, recaptcha should be absolutely fine.. I even registered a new key for fearless-assassins.com domain.. And I've had no errors..

@all who downloaded etkeys from this so far - delete them, they wont work. Re-download now, it's working flawlessly. :)

• Like 1

So with this etkey generator does that mean that you will be adding back PB for the time being?

I dont know much about the way you set this up but is there a possibility that it would generate the same key twice?

So with this etkey generator does that mean that you will be adding back PB for the time being?

Can't speak for daredevil but I'd say yes. Also, et GUID in profiles should be reinstated (but kept hidden to staff+)

Found another typo dare :P

"This ETKey Generator is for new Enemy Territory players who can't get there etkey because Punkbuster/Evenbalance has dropped support for Enemy Territory. Download the etkey and put it in your etmain folder!"

should be: their ;)

The problem is if you reinstate pb on servers, new players won't come to forums and look for help, really only helps those who are already playing on the servers, not new people looking to try it out.

• Like 1

The problem is if you reinstate pb on servers, new players won't come to forums and look for help, really only helps those who are already playing on the servers, not new people looking to try it out.

Yup.. But I guess at this point we're just clutching at straws.. I guess the thing is, we can run without PB but we still need this GUID generator in order to give levels to future members / friends / regulars. :) No GUID, no !setlevel.

I loved your pm that you sent to me on server yesterday that you're testing it. :P

I had 2 etkeys saved, now I don't have to worry that much! We owe you at least a six-pack, every single one of us. xD

• PhoeniXx pinned this topic
  • D..X unpinned this topic