ETKey Generator for Enemy Territory

daredevil

nice work m8

Download works fine. I will test the key later and Report it here.

just 2 cents

1. looks like you muts enter only the 1. word to download the File.

2. I had to LOL on that

post-3685-0-44292300-1317995404_thumb.jpg

I do not even know that there are such characters on my keyboard :P (Incidentally, I still haven't found them)

• Like 1

ok its good but i lost my xp after using it even my level 2 on servers were gone.........again making 70k xp which i made after losing 120k earlier...........

You mean you used a new etkey and tested it, went back to your old and now your levels are gone on your old etkey?

so u mean to say that if i replace it by my original one ill i get my xp back.....

edit:

ok thanks tried it got my xp back

Edited by DREAM>>

Etkey provides you guid. Different etkey, different guid. XP and admin lvl are based on guid. You had lvl 2, you changed the etkey, it means your guid has changed and this means you lost your xp and lvl. Remove the new one and cope the old one to your etmain folder. You'll have your admin and xp back

@scream

Lol :P PB will not defeat me! xD Awh man, I'd love to claim all that beer! xD

@stabak

With recaptcha, you have to enter all words. if they are numbers or special characters then you do not need to enter them :) Pro tip ;) It's to screw up bots trying to crack the algorithm (again xD)

Yup.. But I guess at this point we're just clutching at straws.. I guess the thing is, we can run without PB but we still need this GUID generator in order to give levels to future members / friends / regulars. :) No GUID, no !setlevel.

I agree, and its definitely a great tool and for people who use forums, clan member etc, will be very useful. I was just responding to the turning pb on part.

Nice.. Best thing since sliced bread :)

R-E-S-T-E-C-P for Chuckun :D

Lol :P not sure about that but I'm certainly glad you guys approve ^_^ Always happy to do things for this community!

• Administrators

so.....do i have to replace my current ETkey?

No. Just keep your current one safe forever!!!

• Like 1

• PhoeniXx pinned this topic
  • D..X unpinned this topic