ETKey Generator for Enemy Territory

daredevil

Glad to see someone else confirming it - no idea why anyone would accuse of a virus in a tiny little etkey file lol..

You're very welcome :) Glad it's been useful.

Just for the record I ran an etkey file from the generator + the webpage through VirusTotal (http://www.virustotal.com/)

Not that I thought it would contain a virus, but more to proof that there isn't one in it ^^

proofcleanfile2.jpg

proofcleanfil1.jpg

proofcleansite.jpg

• Like 1

Just for the record I ran an etkey file from the generator + the webpage trough VirusTotal

Not that I thought it would contain a virus, but more to proof that there isn't one in it ^^

Thanks bro :) <3

• Like 1

Using the generator myself and nothing has happened to my computer. Everything is running the same. ET is working great. Good job!

• 3 weeks later...

Great idea for an ETKEY.

I think you shouldnt need this specialized ETKEY to play on server xpsave 1. It might have something to do with the mods you put in. It seems after you d/l the settings on xpsave 1, then it screws up your settings. I never had this problem before i came across xpsave 1.

Great idea for an ETKEY.

I think you shouldnt need this specialized ETKEY to play on server xpsave 1. It might have something to do with the mods you put in. It seems after you d/l the settings on xpsave 1, then it screws up your settings. I never had this problem before i came across xpsave 1.

You need an etkey for any XPsave server.. The XP saves based on GUID which is generated from an etkey. No etkey;- no GUID. No GUID;- no adminlevel/xp

Now I dunno whether you're aware but EvenBalance stopped supporting ET with PB.. So you dont get an etkey issued when you install ET any more.. Hence this generator :)

These are not 'special' etkeys, they're just etkeys generated with a carefully considered algorithm to replicate the etkeys PB used to supply..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • PhoeniXx pinned this topic
  • D..X unpinned this topic