Looking forward for few games

daredevil

• Administrators

COD4 MW3 - On release we will run server if server files available which they should be afaik.

Red Orchestra 2 - Will be added.

Left4Dead2 - Ok will be added.

U guys got any suggestion of different games? And off course we will pic co leaders based on the member playing max on that game or trying to make it more our server popular in that game.

Use vent :P Don't be shy :)

PS COD4 admin mod will be fixed tonight.

• Like 1

Have reached my quota of Likes...but I'm looking to pre-order MW3, so I look forward to having a server there :)

Also, Admin mod news is good news!

I think all new realy good FPS games (BF3, CoD4 MW3,and and and) don´t run good in a Clan

Reason : not all can buy a new PC whenever a new game comes out :(

ET low Hardware Requirements : many Members server runs

CoD4 low Hardware Requirements : many members server runs

Cod BO high Hardware Requirements : not many members and server dead

sorry only my opinion :P

ill have to clean out some old game but im gettin BF3 and MW3 after i sell some stuff. So much to do so little time lol. Cant wait though!I will still be playing COD4, other love (as the wife puts it).

Getting a L4D2 server is a waste of money.

Always a server available, however it's modded crap only now that officials don't work anymore.

Unless it's fixed like after a month.. I did get an official one on L4D1 yesterday, I was surprised.

It's just not the game you want a server on. How many of us even play it?

Been playing since the demo of L4D1, the full game changed my life,

but my pro team and I have played it too much now.. we've reached the end of our L4D career.

After 1,046 games on L4D1 and 507 on L4D2 with a total of 433,620 kills and 1255 hours for me :P

May have an occasional game with someone, but that's about it.

If Valve decides not to add awesome custom maps to the official ones, then that's too bad.

Brilliant masterpieces out there and they add friggin Cold Stream, worst campaign ever.

Of course this is just me, but if you wanna save some money on something, skip buying a server for this. :)

i might buy BF3, dont think ill buy any of the other games.. i already have l4d2 :] will be good if theres a server for it, it'll make me play it more

Won't be much different from other servers in the end. Perhaps a better ping,

but I enter mm_dedicated_search_maxping 80 in my console everytime, so I always have a good server (pingwise) :)