=F|A=beginner maps

ALBATTAR

• 1 month later...

What about a new map rotation on beginners?

Maps ,

1- tc_base.pk3

2 - caen2_fixed.pk3

3- v2base.pk3

4- snatch3_fixed.pk3

5- mlb_temple.pk3

and unlike maps by members and others players

1- baserace.pk3 ( I swear most of players joined Spec and disconnect on this map)

2- supplydepot2.pk3 ( Track didn't damage , always aliens wins even in last 3 min)

I hope someone take little look and do some good changes.

Thx.

Praetoria or castle attack, or that map which starts in that church, forgot the name but nq1 had it for a while.

I guess youre talking about the map cathedral:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uWuFoCRgCM

But whats about a new rotation now, i am getting bored of playing the same rotation for weeks now.

Please change some maps...

People are/were on holidays during Christmas and new year, so please be patient. What you could do to help is to search for the map you would like to have on Beginners in our download section and go to the Support Topic, give your vote there and tell us which map you would like to replace.

and unlike maps by members and others players

1- baserace.pk3 ( I swear most of players joined Spec and disconnect on this map)

2- supplydepot2.pk3 ( Track didn't damage , always aliens wins even in last 3 min)

I hope someone take little look and do some good changes.

Thx.

NEIN! Both are rly good maps baserace oh yess and supply grrrr!!<3

NEIN! Both are rly good maps baserace oh yess and supply grrrr!!<3

Baserace is always 50/50. Some people love it, some hate it. Problem about supply imo is that axis do not work together and therefore allies win. If people would actually care for objective they would defend rather than trying to spawnkill allies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

People are/were on holidays during Christmas and new year, so please be patient. What you could do to help is to search for the map you would like to have on Beginners in our download section and go to the Support Topic, give your vote there and tell us which map you would like to replace.

I think our tern will be soon as new maps will load in Jay1 and thank you for showed me download section :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Baserace is always 50/50. Some people love it, some hate it. Problem about supply imo is that axis do not work together and therefore allies win. If people would actually care for objective they would defend rather than trying to spawnkill allies.

Those who try get their ass beaten :D

Anyway since we already have fuel dump on jay1, why don't we take fuel dump revenge for jay3? :D