=F|A=beginner maps

ALBATTAR

=F|A=beginner is a good server full of pro players but I think it's missing maps

why not make an update to the maps:

- Added new maps

- delete some boring maps

can be a vote on the maps added and deleted in the forum :rolleyes:

Edited by Krauersaut

This thread explains the map suggestion process

Suggestions for the server if I'm not wrong, should be posted here

If that's the case, could someone with the ability, move this there?

Edited by GI-JOE

I get this question a lot recently and as far as I understood a new rotation is already in work.

But please, also add which maps you like/dislike or which map you want to add. Everyone is asking for new maps but I saw it not only once that Dare asked for map suggestions and got no response. Also please understand that not every map is suitable for Beginners Server when taking lag, slot numbers and the fact that people rather go for adre-medic fragging instead of nice objectives into account.

And as a side note for a future rotation, I witness many complaints on radar map (although some here love it) and baserace is about 50:50 (while it was a hit when it was added into the rotation, now more and more dislike it as it seems and some leave server as soon as this map comes up)

I started once again to ask Regulars and Members who plays on Jay 3.

After i have a enough survey results, i will discuss the results with Joker.

Then i hope we can do a suggestion for a new Map Rotation.

You certainly understand it all, that this process will not find any results in the next few days.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No waypoints and it for some reason 17Mb...

When you play it unless it has 60 odd connected you spend most of the time looking for someone to shoot. Sorry I just dont like it. Darji was a much better flag map. I do remember this from Tibet temple but they didnt run it for long. Would be great if the plane took off though..

• Administrators

Submit that "Darji" man in our download section if it's not in download section.

If it's already their, bump the topic map and I will check that out.

It's 17Mb map but it's open space map and it has sniper spots, close combat and obj for doing obj and it can't be rushed even if teams are little off. 6flag has some thing for each class and no FPS lag or less one.