Sign in to follow this  
kristy

name change

hi everyone, on the game i'm known as lololol yum. but as of yesterday i learned from medic (thanks medic!) that a bot has a name similar to mine. so unless i changed my name, i would be put on spec. so on the game, i will now be know as kristy<--:). on the forums i'll still be lololol yum though! someone please let me know if that bot is removed or something, so i can change my name back to lololol yum. or i can stay kristy<--:) i like that.

LOL lovely name kristy<--:) so that was you hahah.

btw there is a bot used on FA2 server called i think "lol" so when we do put bots to spec and you are around you will see your self on spec that's what i told you yesterday. and that's why yo saw your self in spec from time to time :D

yeah that was me :D

Lady should I also change your forums name to "kristy". Let me know if you like to.

sure why not? please change my name to kristy<--:) thanks! :)

sure why not? please change my name to kristy thanks! :)

Done.

Rofl "WTF who keeps putting me in spec!" :P

so in some post I read a while back, instead of !omnispec, people were talkin of putting in config !putteam each bot to spec, so if they exec this !putteam that includes !putteam lol s and there is no bot atm name lol but lololol yum is playing, she goes spec. That what happened? cuz if someone tries !putteam lol s and both lololol yum and bot lol is on, noone goes spec. :hi

PS. this is lololol yum thats played long time on FA, is a girl? never knew, "lol" :D

Yeah she is a girl. New etpub has !omnifix which kicks all bots if they are stuck even when their are more then 6 vs 6 players. I though that was kind of cool. :D