Abnerdog AFK

abnerdog

that is a possible link to the someone who could or couldnt be abnerdog....Not like I can walk in and say does this man play COD under abnerdog? That would be a little weird on both parts, im guessing. So I meanit could be him but then theres a chance that its not. So idk.

Edited by speedfact

that is a possible link to the someone who could or couldnt be abnerdog....Not like I can walk in and say does this man play COD under abnerdog? That would be a little weird on both parts, im guessing. So I meanit could be him but then theres a chance that its not. So idk.

agree speed...but i was wondering...why someone would enter the server to play with something so serious? abnerdog you know that was 60 years old and I believe he should not have many friends under 40 unless their grandchildren, nephews or your own family .. . I prefer not to believe at first but everything seems to be true ... if you see the obituary and his profile at forums.. all look the same information ...

edit:if your guys dont know why i am sad even i dont know him at real life...my father has just his age and i am always worried cuz his heath..

Edited by Dougl@s

I came on the server last night after coming home from a deer hunting trip. Abnerdog has died. I worked with him for over twenty years. I was not trying to cause any confusion just wanted everyone to know. There is a link to sign a guest book:

http://www.mccullyfuneral.com/sitemaker/sites/McCull2/obit.cgi?user=493619Metz

Edited by Psych069

ty for posting here psych069...how i said no one wanted to believe and thats why i asked you to not joke and give me alot of info..

R.I.P. Abnerdog. I didn't have that much time to play with you but what time I did have was great. You will be missed for sure. When some one passes in sports they sew a patch f the number the person wore on their uniforms. When a police officer passes they cover their badges with a black stripe. I would like to ask everyone to put this behind their name in game to remember Abnerdog. Examples for clan members and regular pubers: =F|A=Speedfact|A|, $H00T2K!LL|A|.

• Like 2

I'm game for this. He was a good man, great friend and ill miss him. Least I can do is show how much he meant to us COD4 members and this clan by changing my name. For the next month im going to change my name to =F|A=Speed|A| in memory of abner. Rest in peace mate.

I'm game for this. He was a good man, great friend and ill miss him. Least I can do is show how much he meant to us COD4 members and this clan by changing my name. For the next month im going to change my name to =F|A=Speed|A| in memory of abner. Rest in peace mate.

mhm, ill be doing it on et for a little while

omg, how does a surgeon mess up like that? im just really upset about this right now like my heart juss felt like really heavy. just wow

R.I.P Abnerdog, great addition to the clan and will continue to be one. I seriously think the homepage should have a dedication section for things like this.

R.I.P. Abnerdog. I didn't have that much time to play with you but what time I did have was great. You will be missed for sure. When some one passes in sports they sew a patch f the number the person wore on their uniforms. When a police officer passes they cover their badges with a black stripe. I would like to ask everyone to put this behind their name in game to remember Abnerdog. Examples for clan members and regular pubers: =F|A=Speedfact|A|, $H00T2K!LL|A|.

during the games night all clan members changed their name to black in memory of him. Not sure if they have changes it back now or not, or if it was just for the games nights as I havent been on :)