Abnerdog AFK

abnerdog

Awww man Abner I hope everything goes well for you bro. I sort of know what your going threw. My mother has back problems and it is a tough ordeal. Keep thinking positive and hurry back to killing some bad guys. B)

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys...i am sorry to say but R.I.P abner... a guy who worked with him is in our server now and said he is not with us anymore...man..i am sad..really...

I am sorry but I have hard time believing someone on the server. Without them coming here and providing some proof Abner is alive to me.

http://www.mccullyfuneral.com/sitemaker/sites/McCull2/obit.cgi?user=493619Metz

Speedfact found this, I guess that's enough proof

• Like 2

I am sorry but I have hard time believing someone on the server. Without them coming here and providing some proof Abner is alive to me.

Joe i am with you....i never trust anyone at first moment..and i REALLY wanted that its was a joke...but how we can see this guy was not joke at all..

if you can read COD logs, please look how many times i asked him to not joke.. :/