Fighting.

ErikFox :)

WELLLLLL since i havent seen a post about the topic of fighting. i figure id make one. after all its a testosterone thing =/ sometimes estregin <-- if i spelled that right. anyway tell me about fightin lol. tell me if you can fight if you watch UFC or MMA or anything along those lines. if you spar with your friends. Anything. I do Muay Thai and BJJ. anyone else do anything interesting? dont be dumb and say " im good at beatin the crap out of some P***y" lol.

I learned Kempo about twelve years ago. We trained at our sensei's house (ex-Army guys mostly).

I can still feel Kempo. It changes you forever.

After you learn Kihon, you are the equal of normal men.

After you learn Kumite, other men are cattle.

After you learn Atemiwaza, other men are blades of grass.

Most regular guys who don't get into fights would lose to me.

I do some weight training, and have decent upper body strength.

I know some basic techniques of a few styles, but they are much harder to pull off in a real situation than just practicing it on people. In a real situation you are much better off just sticking to the bare basics and being as cheap and ruthless as possible.

I started taking jiu jitsu classes when I was 13. I did that until I was 19. I made it through my purple and brown and then stopped.

I then started doing Capoeira, which is a martial arts which revolves around dancing. I have been doing this for almost 4 years now, and love it.

Ever had a girl put you in a triangle?

YEah! Fight... Estrogen! What he said! Yeah! Ballz out! Ovaries out! FIGHT!

Interesting li'l fact is that guys have usually resolved their differences after one fight. Women on the other hand tend to hold a major grudge for another woman they fought with. They tend to do it less than men, but if they do fight with someone from the same gender, it tends to be until one of the two is either dead or seriously wounded.

Women are a mean bunch. :P

On a different note, I practice ninjutsu and I'm not trying to brag here but I'm actually not inclined to fight. I simply don't know how badly I can hurt someone with what I know I can do.

Ok, you and me Fox, name the time and place, I'm gonna beat the crap out of you P***y. :D

Lmao! Better bring your parka Tonka, he lives in alaska. :lol:

Carano (my girlfriend) vs. Cyborg (Erik Fox)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q-IZ9egoeY