*ConQuerY*

Mouse problem :HELP:

Question

Hello there,

I have problem with my mouse,

i have logitech mx518 and ingame almost every minute my mouse disconnect and reconnect(you hear an usb connecting sound) and its really impossible to play...

i tried reinstall,update,roll back driver even tried connect mouse on other ports still no effect...

Some1 can help me about this?

EDIT: I removed ticks in USB Root Hubs ->Power managment still nothing,

ConQ

Edited by Conquery

22 answers to this question

Buy new mouse and it'ill be no truble :)

Nah dont need,i repaired it few days ago,that link above helped me and no more reconnecting :)

ConQ

is there any way to fix it? :/ from the moment when i started ET again it happens all the time,sometimes a lot,sometimes not :/

ConQ

You should copy the game to the computer the mouse works on, or change USB ports

You should copy the game to the computer the mouse works on, or change USB ports

The issue has been resolved please read the whole topic before reviving old ones :D

i had a g5 and a g9 that did the same thing, g5 was 6 months old, g9 was 2 months old, its a bad connection where the wire connects to the mouse, or in other words DEFECTIVE! i just tossed the g5 in the trash, tried to get a replacement for the g9 from logitech, they said no, so i said im not buying another gaming mouse from you bastards again, blow me. and hung up. so my suggestion, is the Roccat Kone [+] thats the next mouse im getting :yahoo