Sign in to follow this  
Vanaraud

Vsay binds

Question

Not a big problem but how to bind vsay only for sounds "Wunderbar" and "bye" in jaymod.

I read it should be like this: \bind j vsay 4 cheer TEXT but it doesn´t give any sound with numbers included.

Thanks in advance

Vanaraud

10 answers to this question

bind m "vsay Cheer  TEXT"
bind k "vsay Bye TEXT"

or (without text)

bind m "vsay Cheer"
bind k "vsay Bye"

@Alexandra, (Snake), G!NG3R420 I think he wants to have a specific vsay sound like "Wunderbar" when pressing "j" and not all the possible ones which include "Yeah!" and so on.

@Vanaraud According to some internet sites it should work the way you described, but it didn't work for me either; Only on a etpro server, so maybe its a etpro only feature. But i am not sure about that^^

Happy *in'

@Alexandra, (Snake), G!NG3R420 I think he wants to have a specific vsay sound like "Wunderbar" when pressing "j" and not all the possible ones which include "Yeah!" and so on.

@Vanaraud According to some internet sites it should work the way you described, but it didn't work for me either; Only on a etpro server, so maybe its a etpro only feature. But i am not sure about that^^

Happy *in'

That tutorial should let him bind whatever he wants to J. Shows the full list of vsay avalible.

That tutorial should let him bind whatever he wants to J. Shows the full list of vsay avalible.

Thank you for quoting but not reading my post :)

If you use the command "/bind j vsay cheer" whenever you press j it randomly picks a sound out of the possible ones i.e. "Oh Yes!" "Wunderbar!" "Excellent!" "Sehr gut!" "Jahaa!" playing axis.

In Etpro you do have the possibility to manually choose which one it should play e.g. "/bind j vsay 4 cheer" would play the fourth sound (may it be "Wunderbar!" (not sure though^^)) and only this one every time you press j.

Happy *in'

I see. I read the post but now I realize what exactly is being meant here. I apologize.

Thanks for input guys. I guess its not working this way in jaymod then, must be done other way, but how? With longer scripts?