How do you explain so many playing ET still?!?!

Pablin

The game is just fun :] Best shooter to me tbh ;P

+1 - ET offers 99% gameplay, 1% graphics.

I feel that other games offer more like 50/50.. or less.

I blame FA. if they didnt have the servers I wouldnt be playing.

I agree. When I first started playing FPS I tried everything like Counter Strike, etc. and I feel that W:ET just crushes them with its playibility.

However, all the servers I first went to in W:ET couldn't compare to FA and I almost gave up on it until I came to Beginners. :)

• Like 1

I think if you enjoy playing a game like ET, then there's no point in starting playing COD.. but that's just my opinion. I still play because I enjoy the maps and enjoy playing with certain people who I can have some craic with! That is what ET is for me - craic :D Without it, I'd probably still be playing some football game or not playing a game at all..

The availability of servers like FA also make more people stay.. I mean there is a wide range of servers that FA has to offer ET players and this is another reason why so many still play.. Keep up the good work ;)

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

ET is just addictive,once it gets you,you'r screwed! :D

so true... :)

I think this is one of the reasons why people keep playing it, the other being great gameplay, which is the reason why wolf2 failed, the funny thing is that when I started ET (winter 2006) people already said it was dead...

And also good servers and a nice community like FA, now I have a hard time trying to go back to etpro servers, while in the past I would have never touched a jaymod one, that means that I enjoy the servers so much that I play a mod I don't like... :kiss

kinda reminds me of when i first played....ever. i thought the game was lame as hell, this was about 6 yrs ago btw. i was playin on some old Toshiba Satellite (the ones that look like big, flat, heavy-ass lunchboxes) with a touchpad mouse...so i guess thats why i didnt like it much. then i got my own laptop and found out about xpadder. setup my x360 controller to keyboard keys and i was set. (i was a xbox fanboi back then. mouse and key was new to me.) found FOB clan servers and the rest is history. then stopped playin again, FOB was empty, all other servers were bots. found Recruiting (saw the XP Save Forever) and jumped in. wow'd. F|A has showed me that here are still plenty of players out there and plenty of groups/clans as well. the community lives!

as for ET, the game is just simply beast. the arcade feel and team oriented objectives are where its at. nowadays, the only team based objectives are stealing the other teams flags -_-