Sign in to follow this  
=Death Hunter=

When to remove b0ts from gameplay

Question

I'm a trial member and still learning and I was wondering when is a general "good time" to remove b0t players in gameplay?

I entered server #2 this afternoon and there were like 20 and about 4-5 players. Within 1 hour the room had plenty of players and a few players asked me to remove them. With about 20 people in-game I moved them to spec until people took their place.

Just wonderin

6 answers to this question

I usually wait until there's enough live players, then start to !put spec them. If there's like 2-4 players on server, I just leave em on teams.

Currently we do not !put omnibots at all. There's problems with omni and the new jaymod causing server crashes when you !put them.

So until told otherwise in an announcement, we should not !put bots :)

Chuck

gotchya

also just out of curiosity does the server automatically place them when it's empty, and I take it they automaticallyrid themselves when enough players join?

I believe that once people start entering, bots will begin disconnecting. When you have teams of like 10v10 bots will just connect and disconnect automatically. So they auto leave.

I believe that once people start entering, bots will begin disconnecting. When you have teams of like 10v10 bots will just connect and disconnect automatically. So they auto leave.

Exactly.

But why are so many bots on FA#2 atm? (If im right 10v10). Aren't 6v6 or 5v5 enough? otherwise it takes so long before all the bots are disconnected. Specially around 10:00-15:00 (GMT+1) at this time the server is almost empty

Edited by ferkel