What part of the world is everyone from?

oh_Fernanda

Which continent are you fighting from?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which continent are you fighting from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antartica (please refrain from clicking as joke lol)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Missouri, the Afghanistan of the USA.

Rough place.

Wish I grew up somewhere else.

Lol why's it rough?

It's the most violent, drug infested, impoverished place in the USA. Not kidding. They passed a law last year making it illegal to fire your gun inside a bar. Missouri is the world leader in meth labs. We have 30% actual unemployment.

My family lives here.

When I tried to move us away everyone went nuts and refused.

Wow, that's ridiculous. Why don't you move away by yourself then. Not to be offensive, but that's just crazy to want to stay and live in a place like that.

Wow, that's ridiculous. Why don't you move away by yourself then. Not to be offensive, but that's just crazy to want to stay and live in a place like that.

Fair question.

It's a family thing I guess.

Within forty miles of here live my parents, my sister, my brother and his wife and kids, my aunt and uncle (who are old and need constant care), my wife's parents (my kid's grandparents), my wife's great-grandparents, my sister-in-law, my two brother-in-laws (both of whom have their own families, which are my kids' cousins). And I know hundreds of people in my area, my house is always packed and partying.

I made great money until I got laid off in February, so I was rich by Missouri standards. Now there are no jobs at all. I got a job offer in Alabama a couple months ago but everyone told me to stay, so I did. Not sure I made the right choice.

Fair question.

Within forty miles of here live my parents, my sister, my brother and his wife and kids, my aunt and uncle (who are old and need constant care), my wife's parents (my kid's grandparents), my wife's great-grandparents, my sister-in-law, my two brother-in-laws (both of whom have their own families, which are my kids' cousins). And I know hundreds of people in my area, my house is always packed and partying.

I made great money until I got laid off in February, but now I can't find IT work and I'm doing drywall and selling cars on ebay and bs stuff like that. I got a job offer in Alabama a couple months ago but everyone told me to stay, so I did. It's a family thing I guess.

Yeah I understand. Its pretty hard to leave someplace where everything and everyone you know is there. As long as everyone stays safe I guess.

Yeah I understand. Its pretty hard to leave someplace where everything and everyone you know is there. As long as everyone stays safe I guess.

You don't think about it till you have kids, then you worry about where they will go to school and who might harm them. I don't want my kids to grow up partying and getting in trouble like most people here. But I think that is everywhere in the USA now. Maybe I will move to Canada if they will let me in! I hear they have no crime up there. Beaver Cleaver land.

You don't think about it till you have kids, then you worry about where they will go to school and who might harm them. I don't want my kids to grow up partying and getting in trouble like most people here. But I think that is everywhere in the USA now. Maybe I will move to Canada if they will let me in! I hear they have no crime up there. Beaver Cleaver land.

I know! They don't even lock their doors haha. I wouldn't mind moving myself, it is outrageous how expensive it is living over here. NYC is overrated. If I lived anywhere else I could afford a much bigger and nicer apartment. But I'm still in school, and since not only do I get to go for free but get money back in return, I'm staying put til I graduate.

• Administrators

No place is safe on the earth since in the end human beast stay on earth. I also completely agree with what you are saying and environment/surrounding does make a big difference.